No more Prince Harry

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Reaction score
What if this is all a ruse and his main goal is to be declared "King of Canada" and split off from the rest of the old monarchy?

That's it! He's gonna take over Canada!

Not that they'll really give a shit.... As long as it don't shit on hockey season and we don't throw Bustin Jeeber back over the border, they don't really care....

He's gonna make his own self The Grand Poobah of Canuckistan.....

Get ready for some new commemorative dishes and shit....

:cool2:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
The guy should have figured all this stuff out, before putting a bun in the oven.

Bluesky

Reaction score
I sooooo couldnt care about any of this nonsense. I find the whole royal family and the rules around it so mind numbingly boring......much like a TV marathon of say yes to the dress or Jazz the Shim.

All royal members shouldnt be entitled to squat. Get a Fing job. Loser.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
rats azz...although i bet the crown wont get paid back the 3.2 mil they dished out to remodel their house.

Dick Banks

Reaction score
Many of my fellow Americans on this forum may fail to realize that it may not be possible for us to understand the feelings and emotions our UK friends are feeling over this.

Yes, we threw the tea in the water way back, which allows us, among other benefits, to wear blue jeans anywhere and everywhere we choose.

Of course, in the subsequent years, we mutually chose to set our grievances aside to work to help defeat world tyranny, successfully, twice.

So now we shall observe from our side of the pond, and hope that all works out for the good of all.

God Save the Queen.