No more Prince Harry

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
Prince Charles' second son, having announced he will no longer carry out royal duties, has lost his princedom and the address "His Royal Highness."

Henceforward, Harry and his ruthless, flinty-eyed gold-digger wife will be the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. They will receive no income from the Crown; Harry's father might toss him a few quid.

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
i feel like the Crown needs to be told to go fuck itself, at least once.

my jury is still out, this may be a smart move. i kinda like the ginger.
He really has nothing to lose.
He's something like 9th in line for the crown, behind his nephews, so he would never be king.
Megan can easily restart her career to support them.

And living in the royal family is not all milk and cookies. They are constantly on the move, visiting hospitals and such.
This will give him more time to work on his Veteran programs.

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
ruthless, flinty-eyed gold-digger wife will be the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. They will receive no income from the Crown; Harry's father might toss him a few quid.
So, dumb gold-digger then to pull him away from the mass-fortune? I think Harry is the only one who'd have a chance when the revolution started - maybe he knows something and is ejecting early.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Why do people GAFF about this? Fuck them. No income. Boo-Hoo. If anyone thinks that they will be living in a two-room, 5th floor walk-up in Hell's Kitchen, they couldn't be more wrong.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
A gold-digger seeking no income from the crown?
Option A) she was shocked when the Queen booted them from the Firm- she was counting on all the benefits without the work. Losing her coronet and that sweet Civil List income wasn't part of the plan.

Option B) She knows that before the month is out Hubby will be on the board of every corporation in Britain, Canada and Australia, while she doesn't have to shake hands with mucky peasants any more

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
It's OK by me if they want to become "ordinary citizens".
But that won't reduce the payments made by the "colonies" to the Monarchy.

Come on U.K., Canada, Australia...
It's time for Monarxit!