NJPD (Creamtone Content)

PageSide84

Reaction score
My new jackplate arrived today, and it has changed my world. My R8 has taken on new life. The notes are sweeter. The sustain is longer. The inspiration is inspirationer. I love the subtle tool markings. I love the aging. When I plug into the jack, it is as if I am plugging into my soul. The pulsing of the blood in my veins bursts from the speaker through notes nobody could have imagined could come from a slab of wood. This jackplate pulls all the energy from the world around it and channels it into music that can fill a universe devoid of beauty. Nigel Tufnel described this feeling best when he said, "The sustain, listen to it." Now that my Les Paul has this new, non-cracked, jackplate, my fingers are inhabited by the Muses, who have no intention of moving out. From here on out, my life is divided into BJP (Before Jack Plate) and AJP (After Jack Plate). The before times will be remembered as a time of darkness and emptiness. But now, the world is full of color, music, and plastic.

20210319_193759.jpg

Also, thanks to @Johnnyslim for hooking me up with this jack plate. Creamtone seems to be having some issues, so he really came through for me.

MrSixx6

Reaction score
You know, when held properly, it almost looks like it’s pointing to the 4 Corners of the World kinda like a compass rose, err, square.

JMP

Reaction score
This is exactly what I was hoping it would be. Outstanding!

PageSide84

Reaction score
Awesome. I really like the way the hole in the middle is a lot bigger than the other four holes.

This is my favorite feature and was exactly what I was looking for. It makes the plate feel like it was made just for me. That it found its way to me it's truly miraculous.

MSB

Banned
Reaction score
i loled..... someone has a tiny D*ck in the story... just not sure who

Latest Threads