NGDish - 2016 Custom Shop 1960 Reissue, G0

J557

Reaction score
I have two ROGO’s. Same color and for a GO, nice tops. Most GO’s are plain tops, but yours/mine are the nice flame tops. Mine are wonderful guitars and insanely good Values for a reissue. Awesome guitar and rock out bro!!!!
Lucky you! I love that mine is a bit in between both cause I’m not actually a fan of a ton of flame, I know don’t kill me ya’ll. I plan on rocking till I die,
You do the same!

J557

Reaction score
Great news! The promoter ask us to play at the blues fest next year! If anyone is in the south bend Indiana area mid July next year stop on by. This Les Pauly is destined to rock more than my studio.

Midnight Blues

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very pretty! Congrats, HNGD :jam: and play her in good health!

kelsodeez

Reaction score
Nice guitar. I have a 2016 R9 and I try to play every custom shop reissue I come across for comparison. I've played a fair share of them, as I do a lot of traveling and I am always seeking out high end guitar shops and none that I've played compare to my 2016 R9. The only one that came even close to my guitar was an R0 at rudy's music in Manhattan, and guess what? It was a 2016.

J557

Reaction score
Nice guitar. I have a 2016 R9 and I try to play every custom shop reissue I come across for comparison. I've played a fair share of them, as I do a lot of traveling and I am always seeking out high end guitar shops and none that I've played compare to my 2016 R9. The only one that came even close to my guitar was an R0 at rudy's music in Manhattan, and guess what? It was a 2016.
I love finding the one that becomes a standard and then having that reaffirmed time and time again. Congrats on yours.

Latest Threads