NGD

CRobbins

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked this Stratocaster up through Wildwood Guitars.
It's pretty much a reissue of a 1959 Stratocaster, but with different frets, and a little bit of a flatter fretboard radius.
Plays, and sounds great. Wildwood set it up nice with my favorite strings.

the_lawyer

Reaction score
American Original Series? If so, it is interesting that it came with the brown tolex case. I ordered an American Vintage 60s Telecaster Custom and I think they are shipping it with the black tolex/orange plush case.....

CRobbins

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
American Original Series? If so, it is interesting that it came with the brown tolex case. I ordered an American Vintage 60s Telecaster Custom and I think they are shipping it with the black tolex/orange plush case.....
American vintage series, Wildwood thinskin.

the_lawyer

Reaction score
American vintage series, Wildwood thinskin.
Yes, I‘ve seen that an their homepage. Sir, you and your fellow american people can be happy about those limited editions and one-offs. Something like that barely reaches Europe....I

CRobbins

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I‘ve seen that an their homepage. Sir, you and your fellow american people can be happy about those limited editions and one-offs. Something like that barely reaches Europe....I
Right on, thankyou. :dude: :dude:

Leumas

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE the burst on that. The black being so slim around the contour of the body makes it so very sweet.

Latest Threads