NGD !!!

MP4-22

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was looking at the Epiphone forum and got some silly idea that i'd look at used Epiphone Les Paul customs on reverb to scratch my LP custom itch..... Then i came across this 1993 Gibson Les Paul Studio which reminds me of some sort of "Poor man's LP Custom".... I had to have it.

I really like this guitar, neck feels great much like a 50's standard..... she plays really good and seller was really great to deal with...exactly as described. Amazing condition for a guitar that is 28 years old....

Saiko

Reaction score
Wow, you definitely made the right choice with that one; I love Studios and have missed mine since I sold it. Happy new guitar day!

MP4-22

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, you definitely made the right choice with that one; I love Studios and have missed mine since I sold it. Happy new guitar day!
Indeed.... Every time i looked for a studio i ended up with a new Standard because people are out of their minds with their asking prices. This one found me i guess.... I paid a fair price i'd say.

If i ever sell this, i'll sell it here.....keep it in the family :hippie:

rjwilson37

Reaction score
Beautiful NGD, that is definitely top notch. Ebony Fingerboard, excellent condition with gold accents, that is just gorgeous!

I don't think Gibson even has a checklist with that much detail anymore.

Last edited:

LesPaul60sTribute

Reaction score
Great Buy - I bought a brand new '93 Studio back when I lived in California - I remember they were on sale at $735 out the door. High attention to detail and very well made. Ebony finger board too as I remember. Here was mine :)

001web.jpg 004web.jpg

Yours looks like its brand new . . :)

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great Buy - I bought a brand new '93 Studio back when I lived in California - I remember they were on sale at $735 out the door. High attention to detail and very well made. Ebony finger board too as I remember. Here was mine :)

View attachment 512895 View attachment 512896

Yours looks like its brand new . . :)
Mid-90s, Gibson almost made the Studio models too good.
They really are an underrated model.

MP4-22

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Those don't come up too often at all, especially in that condition! Would love to find one like that.
I looked at some many used studios the past year, i almost bought a mint 2007 premium plus that was listed for 3 months and it sold the day before i had the money together.... I'm glad i found this one and the seller was super chill... he told me he bought it from original owner who played it a church band for alittle while and then put it under the bed... then said he had it for about a year and a half.

Latest Threads