NGD

Angus Blackmore

Reaction score
Just weighed it 9 lbs 4 ozs. Loving this this thing!
Just weighed it 9 lbs 4 ozs. Loving this this thing!
Well scored good sir!

My Trad ‘14 weighs in at 9lbs 12 ozs.... But I don’t feel it with a wide strap.... feels light as a feather and fast as folk in spite of the baseball bat neck.

I wonder how our Trads compare weight wise with the current crop of 50s Original Collection Standards.....?

Mitch Pearrow 58

Reaction score
Well scored good sir!

My Trad ‘14 weighs in at 9lbs 12 ozs.... But I don’t feel it with a wide strap.... feels light as a feather and fast as folk in spite of the baseball bat neck.

I wonder how our Trads compare weight wise with the current crop of 50s Original Collection Standards.....?
Good question.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
where is the guitar center in daytona beach.i know where total entertainment is,ive been around daytona on the weekends for years and never saw the guitar center.have bought about 5 from total entertainment though.

drock5000

Reaction score
Awesome guitar, congrats! How is the neck profile? I used to own a 2013 Traditional and the neck was fatter than Traditionals I have owned from other years.

stratguy949

Reaction score
Awesome guitar, congrats! How is the neck profile? I used to own a 2013 Traditional and the neck was fatter than Traditionals I have owned from other years.
It's what I would call a day neck, to me really comfortable and it's my first fat neck guitar .

Latest Threads