NGD

stratguy949

Reaction score
Your first picture looks like a heritage cherry sunburst. The subsequent pictures look more iced tea. Definitely not a honeyburst.

Anyways, happy new guitar day. Enjoy and play the snot out of that thing.
It looks like this one to me http://www.gibsontraditional.com/models/gibson-les-paul-new-traditional-2013/#jp-carousel-520
But nothing like this one https://www.normansrareguitars.com/listing/2013-gibson-les-paul-traditional/28668444
Who knows I just know I can't put it down

I paid a lot less then what Normans is asking :)

Christosterone

Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife has bought me several guitars, and I love them all. The guys at the music store know her better than me.
i don’t hide them from her...
we’ve been happily married a long time and she knows they make me happy...

the only question shes ever had about my collection was “how many gold guitars do u need, Chris?”
”all of them” i replied
true story

-chris

Mitch Pearrow 58

Reaction score
Congratulations on your first LP
It is a beautiful looking instrument.
I have 2 Traditional’s and they are fantastic , one is in my avatar photo, a Tobacco burst, the other is a Heritage Cherry Burst, that looks similar to that fine axe you have just brought home.
Play it in good health bro, way to go on your score.
Cheers
Mitch

Reaction score
I bought the Frampton Custom Shop in the last couple of weeks. Wife just says that it looks nice and goes about her way. She has little interest in my music. She just knows that guitars, amps, pedals and music is one of the things in my life that makes me happy.

Last edited:

1all's Pub

Reaction score
Congrats and HNGD! Definitely not a Honey Burst though. The Honey Burst in 2013 was a rim burst. What you have there is either a Heritage Cherry or Light Burst. Pull the front pickup and check... should have either HCS or LB written in the hole. Also, did the guitar come with its QC checklist? That will also tell you what color it is.

stratguy949

Reaction score
Congrats, beautiful guitar, and as mentioned, a sought after year. May I ask how much it weights?
I don't know, what is the best way to weight it safely?
Congrats and HNGD! Definitely not a Honey Burst though. The Honey Burst in 2013 was a rim burst. What you have there is either a Heritage Cherry or Light Burst. Pull the front pickup and check... should have either HCS or LB written in the hole. Also, did the guitar come with its QC checklist? That will also tell you what color it is.

No QC check list next time I change the strings I have a look inside .

Last edited:

Latest Threads