NGD!

RoadDog

Reaction score
New Guitar Day!! (Yesterday!) Here she is my 60th Anniversary Wildwood Spec R9 in Green Lemon Fade! I love it!! If only she would fit in the case without removing the toggle switch plastic tip. Well she will be spending her time outside the case. She almost looks gold - so I call her 'The Ark of the Covenant' as it seems like some forbidden treasure found in Raiders. My fingers already hurt from playing for hours!

Attachments

RoadDog

Reaction score
Thanks! And yes that is a Fender CS strap (WHAT!) But I have a 3" wide Lakota Leathers strap on the way.

pjholland

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar, congrats. Why won't it fit in the case without removing the switch tip? Seems odd.

RoadDog

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar, congrats. Why won't it fit in the case without removing the switch tip? Seems odd.
Thanks. It's either poor workmanship at the case factory or Wildwood or Gibson shipped it with the wrong case. I wrote to them so we'll see.

RoadDog

Reaction score
Ok I just talked to Wildwood and they said that they will send me a new case with a shipping label to return the one that doesn't fit. Im crossing my fingers!

pjholland

Reaction score
Ok I just talked to Wildwood and they said that they will send me a new case with a shipping label to return the one that doesn't fit. Im crossing my fingers!
Well that's good, a fine guitar deserves a case that at least fits!

RoadDog

Reaction score
Hey all, I was wondering ... it seems that Gibson did some slight aging on the hardware but not the PAF covers. Anybody know why - or maybe it's just less intense aging on the covers?

THDNUT

Reaction score
I love it!

Beautiful!

Don't question Gibson's aging just enjoy your awesome LP!

Latest Threads