NGD yamaha revstar RS502T

redcoats1976

Reaction score
ive had the jones for one of these in ash grey for about a year now .found one on ebay used at sam ash for $512.two p-90s,cool tailpiece and i love the ash grey color so i figured i might as well spend some stimulus money.im still working as an expendable(whoops,essential) worker so when i catch the crapola virus i will have something to enjoy in quarantine.

endial

Reaction score
They're great guitars. Enjoy.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
update...bummer.apparently there are cosmetic defects with this guitar.i am currently waiting for a new one to ship and arrive at sam ash.a little bummed over this but at least they called and gave me a heads up and i will get a new one for the same price.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
yup.we are currently on lockdown,so i was hoping to get it this week.at least i will have something to look forward to.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
it left nevada today,arrival is supposed to be easter sunday.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Mine was touched by a god! Freddy G installed a dyed black bone nut. It was cut from a bone his dog dug up in the early '90s! How much more custom can you get? I also got him to swap out the stock pups for a set of Gibson 498T/490Rs. It's my RAWK monster!

Love the Revstar, but only have one beef and it's cosmetic. I just wish the awesome Yamaha logo was an inlay instead of a glued on button. Really minor, but would look so sweet. I think Yamaha should have the logo more prominently on headstocks.

truckermde

Reaction score
Mine was touched by a god! Freddy G installed a dyed black bone nut. It was cut from a bone his dog dug up in the early '90s! How much more custom can you get? I also got him to swap out the stock pups for a set of Gibson 498T/490Rs. It's my RAWK monster!

Love the Revstar, but only have one beef and it's cosmetic. I just wish the awesome Yamaha logo was an inlay instead of a glued on button. Really minor, but would look so sweet. I think Yamaha should have the logo more prominently on headstocks.

That's sweet!

Is it a gold top?

Haven't seen one of those...

Latest Threads