NGD x3 - Firebirds and SG

ppacheco1284

Reaction score
Well, after I purchased my Reverse Firebird, I thought to myself that I should get a Non-Reverse as well. Just so happens that I wanted my next guitar to have P90s in it too. And then once I had both of those guitars, this beautiful SG came up for sale on Reverb and I couldn't let that go. Let's just say I wont be buying anymore guitars for a few months, but I couldn't be happier.

Last edited:

mdubya

Reaction score
My P-90 non-reverse is my #1.

I had to rout the pickup cavities to dial in the pickups and to lower the middle pickup out of the way.

Congrats on the trio of guitars. I love the Maestros!

ppacheco1284

Reaction score
My P-90 non-reverse is my #1.

I had to rout the pickup cavities to dial in the pickups and to lower the middle pickup out of the way.

Congrats on the trio of guitars. I love the Maestros!
Funny you say that about the middle pickup... I was thinking about getting that done today while I was playing. Match the height of the neck pickup.

mdubya

Reaction score
Funny you say that about the middle pickup... I was thinking about getting that done today while I was playing. Match the height of the neck pickup.
It made a world of difference for me. Just make sure whoever does it knows what they are doing. It made the middle position sound better, too, imho.

Kalamazuu

Reaction score
Congrats, what a great trio! I'm really wanting a firebird or an SG!

2manyGuitars

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic.

What’s the deal with the Maestro on those two? Were they added or are they special editions?

ppacheco1284

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic.

What’s the deal with the Maestro on those two? Were they added or are they special editions?
Both of those guitars are custom shop made for this past years Winter NAMM 2020. I really like the Maestros, i think they get a bad rep. I haven't had any issues with them staying in tune. I'm contemplating putting a bigsby on the Non Reverse to change it up alittle.

Latest Threads