NGD X 2

mliebs8

Reaction score
I've been wanting a Slash guitar for awhile and I know it's not the best bang for the buck but I still wanted one. Today I found one at Guitar Center and decided to pull the trigger. While I was waiting for it I couldn't stop looking at this ESP EC256 so I ended up buying both of them. The top on the Slash looks better in person than the photo but the ESP is definitely more pronounced. Anyway, here they are with the rest of the family.
IMG_0486.jpg
IMG_0486.jpg
IMG_0487.jpg
IMG_0488.jpg
IMG_0489.jpg
IMG_0490.jpg

fry

Reaction score
Very nice. I saw one of those appetite models in my local GC, and that particular one looked just awful. The top was almost a plain top, very little flame showing at all, really bad. You got a much better one.

mliebs8

Reaction score
The LTD definitely looks better but it sounds like someone threw a blanket over the speakers. I ordered a set of SD Slash pickups for the EPI and plan on putting the EPI pickups in the ESP.

darkvoice

Reaction score
I've been wanting a Slash guitar for awhile and I know it's not the best bang for the buck but I still wanted one. Today I found one at Guitar Center and decided to pull the trigger. While I was waiting for it I couldn't stop looking at this ESP EC256 so I ended up buying both of them. The top on the Slash looks better in person than the photo but the ESP is definitely more pronounced. Anyway, here they are with the rest of the family. View attachment 567672 View attachment 567672 View attachment 567673 View attachment 567674 View attachment 567675 View attachment 567676
Interesting texture, the lines instead of being horizontal and straight are shaped like a parabola, with sides pointing up. Very unusual, I like it!

Goth LP

Reaction score
Nice! I tried out a Slash model last week at GC but couldn't get over how fat the neck was. I didn't like it at all.

Sidenote: LOVE that blue LTD on the far left.

mliebs8

Reaction score
That's funny you should say that. I tried a Victoria at another store and thought the same thing. This one seems to be a little less chunky to me.

Latest Threads