NGD- True Historic R0

Zakmichael

Reaction score
Been awhile since I’ve had one of these beautiful Historics. Was fortunate enough to scrounge funds together and pick up this gal. First TH for me and it doesn’t disappoint. Wood selection and craftsmanship is top notch. Some super deep and 3D quality flame on this baby! Weighs a featherlight 7lbs 15 oz! Plays and sounds great as you would expect. Of course I added a wiring harness as always. Put some Mojotone Vintage Taper pots in and Luxe bees to look the part. My old guitar got the leftovers! Thanks to forum member Modavis for the smooth transaction and quick shipping.

Attachments

Last edited:

truckermde

Reaction score
That is one of the most beautiful Les Pauls I've ever seen, man!

HNGD!! :)

:cheers2:

tramp

Reaction score
That is one sweet looking axe! Congrats and enjoy.

Sharky

Reaction score
that top would have made a serious Goldie/CC2. Stunning

tonedr

Reaction score
Been awhile since I’ve had one of these beautiful Historics. Was fortunate enough to scrounge funds together and pick up this gal. First TH for me and it doesn’t disappoint. Wood selection and craftsmanship is top notch. Some super deep and 3D quality flame on this baby! Weighs a featherlight 7lbs 15 oz! Plays and sounds great as you would expect. Of course I added a wiring harness as always. Put some Mojotone Vintage Taper pots in and Luxe bees to look the part. My old guitar got the leftovers! Thanks to forum member Modavis for the smooth transaction and quick shipping.
absolutely killer guitar...congrats!

el84ster

Reaction score
Gorgeous! Congratulations! Love the flame and the color.

Zakmichael

Reaction score
that top would have made a serious Goldie/CC2. Stunning
I kinda thought it looks like an Ace Frehley CC. Looks a lot like that burst and also 9-0592 the Robert Johnson burst that Slash now owns.

Latest Threads