• 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 083.jpg
    083.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 38

Eddie 70

Reaction score
Just the right color too!! Looks very much like mine. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine. I have played it just about every day for the last 2 years.

Enjoy!!

spiral

Reaction score
Thanks everyone..I'm very happy with it so far..I was used to a JB Goldtop and this neck is way slimmer than that one..It's growing on me though..
No flaws I can find..Setup is almost where I like it..Pickups sound good..Electronics are noise free..
No relief in neck as far as I can tell though..Might tweak that a little..

Buzzin_Cousin

Reaction score
Thanks everyone..I'm very happy with it so far..I was used to a JB Goldtop and this neck is way slimmer than that one..It's growing on me though..
No flaws I can find..Setup is almost where I like it..Pickups sound good..Electronics are noise free..
No relief in neck as far as I can tell though..Might tweak that a little..

Yep, wide vs. a Fender neck but very slim depth wise. I do like the T+ neck a lot.

Happy new T+ day.

rem22

Reaction score
Enjoy his beautiful guitar, I love my T+.
A few friends of mine and also my guitar teacher tried it and all of them were amazed how it plays and sound.

JohnnyN

Just another old geezer
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! Happy NGD :)

tonka.boy333

Reaction score
Beautiful top!

If it were mine tho... I'd swap the white rings & switch for black. And the gold knobs for black tophats with chrome inserts. It just seems that those elements are fighting that lovely top for attention. That's just me.

HNGD!

1all's Pub

Reaction score
Congrats! T+ is an amazing LP value. And just a great guitar in its own right. You'll love it!

spiral

Reaction score
Beautiful top!

If it were mine tho... I'd swap the white rings & switch for black. And the gold knobs for black tophats with chrome inserts. It just seems that those elements are fighting that lovely top for attention. That's just me.

HNGD!
I will probably at least change the knobs..That's about the only thing I don't like about it..:D

Eddie 70

Reaction score
I will probably at least change the knobs..That's about the only thing I don't like about it..:D

I swapped the knobs, poker chip and switch knob to black on mine and also added Schaller strap locks. I have a buzz in the bridge retaining spring that I may change the bridge to cure.

Reaction score
Congrats on your NGD! That is one beautiful finish on that top. I agree that the gold speed knobs gotta go. I wish there was a shop nearby that sold those Epi Tribute guitars. I'd love to try one out.

spiral

Reaction score
Do the push/pull pots(are they CTS or Alpha) make a difference what knobs I need? Tophats will work?

xland

Reaction score
Congratulations on a very beautiful guitar!! HNGD and enjoy!!

Latest Threads