NGD Thx to Kris 77 LP Standard !

jojo

Reaction score
Traded my 75 Orange OR 120 to Kris for his 77 LP. What a cool dude and amazing guitar !! I don't have a camera that does this guitar justice and I haven't put it down long enough anyway lol. I have plenty of amps and when Kris offered the LP for trade I had to jump on it ! This LP is older than any of my other guitars and in wayyy better shape. Thanks Kris for a super easy transaction !!!! Here's a really crappy pic. Hopefully I can take more later :)

Kris Ford

Reaction score
AWWW yeah!
I know the fun your having with that one!
It's been passed on to you to crush the weedians!

Really digging the OR120! Can't believe how versatile the FAC bax and HF are! I'm hearing tones form my NYC muff (a 2001) that I've never heard before!! Though I ALMOST had them box up a SUF Rams Head yesterday when I was at the music store..
And with my Super Distortion loaded Explorer and Metal Muff, I totally nailed Sword tone!
My lil lady love it too!

So glad you dig it bro, I know it's in a great home!

JM2112

Reaction score
Congratulations!!! :applause::applause::applause:

Love the naturals and being a Norlin, too! I recognize that awesome looking LP from pics Kris has posted. No doubt that baby sounds as good as it looks with T-top pick ups. Enjoy that awesome LP! :thumb:

HNGD!!! :dude:

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Oh man,that guitar.....what a beauty! Its really cool when gear passes between Forum brother,its keeping it in the family,ya know? Congratulations to both of you!:thumb:

Mr-Punk

Reaction score
Awesome Guitar! I too have a 77 Custom TB. It plays like warm butter. Everyone swears I have it set up with light 9's even though it's strung with 10-46's. Mine was from Oct. It has a 1 piece back. I read in 77 they quit the pancake. Is yours caked? Enjoy that beautiful tar!

bblooz

Reaction score
Great deal and awesome that you both are happy with your acquisitions. We still have some awesome guitars here in the Detroit area, right Kris!?

kakao

Reaction score
Looks very elegant with the black pick guard ..

Kris Ford

Reaction score
Me thinks black speed knobs, or even WITCH HATS would REALLY complete the look!

Latest Threads