NGD: Standard '50s HCS - hope you like lots of photos...

Christosterone

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My number 1 is a plaintop hcb...

this thread makes me happy to be alive...

your guitar so freaking beautiful...love every single thing about it...everything

hncbd

-Chris

timmytVA

Reaction score
That is a beauty! Looks very vintage already, even without any playing wear.

Tim

Last edited:

MiniB

Reaction score
That's a nice burst pattern on that. Normally not a big fan of cherry sunburst but that one came out nice.

skydog

Reaction score
What are the tonal characteristics like?

bentfinger

Reaction score
I've been all over the place regarding the potential purchase of a Les Paul (my few posts here reflect that), but I finally found the one.

2020 Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Heritage Cherry Sunburst.

I love the fact that it's not too flame-y and predominantly more like a plain top.
I say predominantly because she has double personality and all of a sudden goes from a bourbon-ish plain to a flame-y cherry.

Anyway, this is it. I finally have the thing I've been wanting, on and off, for almost 25 years.
I think it is just right. The colour I love and not too in your face flame. I think
as time goes on the flame will develop also. Mine has. Enjoy it I hope she has the best of sounds for you.

Macaz

Reaction score
She’s a stunner!
HNGD!
Do let us know how the neck feels and the feeling overall once you’ve got to know each other.

captdan61

Reaction score
I've been all over the place regarding the potential purchase of a Les Paul (my few posts here reflect that), but I finally found the one.

2020 Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Heritage Cherry Sunburst.

I love the fact that it's not too flame-y and predominantly more like a plain top.
I say predominantly because she has double personality and all of a sudden goes from a bourbon-ish plain to a flame-y cherry.

Anyway, this is it. I finally have the thing I've been wanting, on and off, for almost 25 years.
Yeah beautiful guitar man congrats my main guitar is a bourbon burst! A color i had never heard of. Like royal yea burst,kindred burst, southern fade...they just make these name up when thier bored I'll bet.

Latest Threads