E1WOOD5150

Purveyor of Joke Grenades
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone! I'm stoked!

I mean, since I moved out, they've had empty nest syndrome... You might have a chance... You'd have to live in Florida with two under-medicated Irish people with severe PTSD though! :rofl:
So, the wiser, but still financially irresponsible son from Virginia who never visits position is unavailable? On the plus side, I never forget a birthday, anniversary or holiday, and will pick mom's brain for recipe's all the time.

Malikon

Sergeant Pepper taught the band to play
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
they're very skinny guitars when you're holding them. It's really the type of guitar you probably should try before you buy because they dont' feel at all like other guitars. But good luck with your order.

I Break Things

Reaction score
So, the wiser, but still financially irresponsible son from Virginia who never visits position is unavailable? On the plus side, I never forget a birthday, anniversary or holiday, and will pick mom's brain for recipe's all the time.
If you get recipes from my mom, you're only going to learn how to burn the house down! :rofl:

I Break Things

Reaction score
they're very skinny guitars when you're holding them. It's really the type of guitar you probably should try before you buy because they dont' feel at all like other guitars. But good luck with your order.
That's why I picked that model out. I barely play my LP because it's too heavy and thick. I like the thinner, lighter, carved body on my Strat much better, so I figured this would be going another step in that direction.
:thumbs:

Malikon

Sergeant Pepper taught the band to play
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I just know some people pick them up, say, "Yuck!" and immediately put them down again. :laugh2:

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Reaction score
Pretty sweet gift there OP. Wow. :cheers2:

Those tiny little necks though, they take a LOT to get used to.

I Break Things

Reaction score
Congrats!

Play her hard AND.......

Now ya gotta do a Demo Video for us all! :thumb:
I genuinely have no idea how to do that, and I like you guys on MLP! I cannot in good conscience subject you to my playing!:laugh2:

I Break Things

Reaction score
Some family traditions are worth breaking.

:rofl:
They're usually broke, but my dad has finally gotten the issues with disability worked out, and workman's comp had to back pay him quite a bit. Since he's now retired and has everything paid off, he's splurging on the kids and grandkids. :rofl:

I'm not broke for a lack of responsibility. I have a lot of health problems that resulted in losing my job and a lot of medical bills. Healthcare is daggum expensive in this country! :dunno:

The General

Reaction score
I wonder why, I've had it bookmarked for like a year and a half, I wonder why it's suddenly popular.

They come in blue too, which looks pretty nice.

Anyway I just want an 'S' series, I can always try for a different model in a different color.

I was looking at this new PRS last night, too...it has the coil splitting which I've really come to like in my Les Paul

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SEStd24TSV8

View attachment 287336

really there's like 4 guitars I'm interested in. A Tele, A Strat, The Ibanez 'S' series, sometimes A flying V, and sometimes a PRS.

But the Tele and the Ibanez for sure are on The List.

Thread Hijack!!!:cool2:

Those PRS gits are sooo nice. Since I've had mine, I can play almost nothing else. Very comfortable neck and all around. I know a lot of folks complain about their tone (or lack of) but I've never had a problem getting something I personally liked. To be fair, I wouldn't know good tone if it hit me directly in the ass. Mal, I would highly recommend it.

Sorry Spuds, great Ibanez. I'm definitely jealous.

Latest Threads