Ngd slash standard

bmb89

Reaction score
Well technically Wednesday was ngd but better late than never. Anyways here’s my new slash standard I picked up on a whim after falling in love with its(IMO) fairly unique top. Weighs in at right over 9lbs and after lowering the nut a bit/setting it up she plays and sounds like a champ!

Attachments

Davey Rock

Reaction score
Well technically Wednesday was ngd but better late than never. Anyways here’s my new slash standard I picked up on a whim after falling in love with its(IMO) fairly unique top. Weighs in at right over 9lbs and after lowering the nut a bit/setting it up she plays and sounds like a champ!
Beautiful. Slash's guitars have actually made me lean toward the dirty lemon burst. I also love the tobacco burst but only on plain maple. Think Robert Baker's 79 km Les Paul. Also I love the vos factory burst.

bmb89

Reaction score
Beautiful. Slash's guitars have actually made me lean toward the dirty lemon burst. I also love the tobacco burst but only on plain maple. Think Robert Baker's 79 km Les Paul. Also I love the vos factory burst.
I love bourbonburst plaintops, still waiting on the right r8 to fill those shoes! There’s something about those darker colored bursts that always looks great on plaintops.

theycallmegio

Reaction score
Damn homie thanks for sharing - your photos look much better than any stock photos. These things are real lookers

jbash

Reaction score
Welcome to the club! Congrats!

Yours looks like it may have been part of the same board of flame maple mine was built from.

rogue3

Reaction score
Easy to see why you *fell* for it! Gorgeous looking Les Paul. enjoy!

Latest Threads