NGD Silverburst

Jeric

Reaction score
I just scored a killer Lester. She’s a 2007 Les Paul Custom Classic Silverburst. She was one of the GOTW series, number 16. I’m loving this guitar! One of the most resonant guitars I’ve had the pleasure of playing.
Anyone else have any experience with a Custom Classic? I’m really stoked on the Custom/Standard hybrid. Ialso love the 57 Classic pups. I find them to be thick and articulate.

Attachments

1all's Pub

Reaction score
I used to have a 2007 black/gold Classic Custom. Very cool guitar (wish I hadn’t traded it away). Congrats & HNGD!

Christosterone

Premium Member
Reaction score
Augustus McRae would see your concho glistening off the sun from 2 miles...

that burst is amazing...absolutely amazing

-chris

Jeric

Reaction score
I used to have a 2007 black/gold Classic Custom. Very cool guitar (wish I hadn’t traded it away). Congrats & HNGD!
Thanx! I bought this on a whim. I was looking through eBay, and saw this up for auction, with no reserve. There wasn’t much action on it. About 5 seconds before auction was over I put in a bid, and now she’s mine.
I don’t plan on selling her, but if I ever do... I got her for a steal, and should be able to make a couple bucks. Win, win.

Reaction score
Thanx! I bought this on a whim. I was looking through eBay, and saw this up for auction, with no reserve. There wasn’t much action on it. About 5 seconds before auction was over I put in a bid, and now she’s mine.
I don’t plan on selling her, but if I ever do... I got her for a steal, and should be able to make a couple bucks. Win, win.
DIBS! And congrats! These showed up on my radar after a recent episode of Troglys

DavGrape

Reaction score
Yeah, that headstock dresses it up just right.

Jeric

Reaction score
Beauty! Enjoy it!
What’s the neck profile on these?
60’s slim taper. A lot of guys don’t like these, but they’re my preference! Fingerboard is ebony and she has a Nashville bridge. I wish it was an ABR-1, that’s what’s in my ‘96 Classic, but no biggie.

Thunder Dump

That tickles
Premium Member
Reaction score
The original 2007 Custom Classics are fantastic guitars. Yours is a beauty. There are three in the series: Antique Ebony (most common--in both P-90 and humbucker versions with exposed coils), Silverburst (rarer), and Antique White (very rare). These are real gems--play the hell out of it!

Latest Threads