NGD Satch Chromeboy

Dutchy5150

Reaction score
Found an Ibanez Chromeboy on Aussie ebay last week (dirt cheap) and it arrived today. It doesn't have the original neck or pickups (I've got spare Dimarzios here, Fred & Mo'Joe) & I'll try & find a JS1000 neck for it, but its a great guitar as is. The pups in it ATM are a Dimarzios X2N in the bridge & a Eric Johnston in the neck. It also came in a JS2KPLT flight case.

I've wanted one of these for ever.....

Midnight Blues

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool! Really happy for you Dutchy! Congrats, HNGD :jam: and play her in good health!

Liquid State

Reaction score
that, Sir, is a freakin hot rod! It almost looks too cool in that purple case to take it out.

nice work

StillLearning

Reaction score
That thing is SICK! Congrats! Looks exactly like the one I saw him playing live :thumb:

Dutchy5150

Reaction score
Thanks guys... I'm still freaking out that I have it. I think I stare at it more than I've played it so far...

It looks phenomenal in person... and I'm still tripping on the price I paid for it.... You always read stories about someone finding something really cool, dirt cheap and think "why couldn't I be the one who found that".... Well , this is my turn... :)

kezian

Reaction score
if someone told me about a chrome guitar id probably look at them like they were nuts, but now that i actually see one, I have to say it looks pretty sick

rabidhamster

Reaction score
Thanks guys... I'm still freaking out that I have it. I think I stare at it more than I've played it so far...

I look phenomenal in person... and I'm still tripping on the price I paid for it.... You always read stories about someone finding something really cool, dirt cheap and think "why couldn't I be the one who found that".... Well , this is my turn... :)

I bet you say that to all the ladies eh.

Awesome guitar!! You just made me want one, darn it. I'd never seen one seem practical in a real life setting before. Killer!

Reaction score
That is awesome! I always wanted one of those too. Congrats!

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score
24800793176_89d6fce6f3_o.jpg

Latest Threads