NGD R8 Murphy Lab Ultra light aged

RocketKing

Reaction score
We owe it to ourselves to have some fun and enjoy things while we can, as incredibly hard that sometimes is.
I'm very happy to hear all is going well, play in good health :cheers2:

derek1977

Reaction score
Love me a plain top. Grats bugman! Sounds like you'll have lots of time to play it as well.

zdoggie

Reaction score
thats a really nice LP i'm so glad to hear your surgery was a success i'm a double lung transplant myself so I can relate to your dilema

zdog

lespaul1648

Reaction score
Been away for awhile, Had to step away due to guitar gas!!! I had some USA Gibsons, LP Std, SG, Always missed my Histori’s I’ve had Dozens over the years, Well Got diagnosed with cancer about 5 months and had a successful surgery one month ago and my thinking of life has changed a bit and WTF I’m buying what makes me happy. I’ve always been an R8 guy and love plain tops as no flame was ever good enough and had me chasing the flame. Love this guitar and the aging is ok the sides and back are ok but the top does not look so authentic mostly it’s just lines side to side, overall I’m happy with her. View attachment 565212 View attachment 565213 View attachment 565214 View attachment 565215 View attachment 565216

Congrats on both your victories brother. I have always been a fan of a flamed top. But as of late plain tops are really digging at me to pull the trigger on a R8 in dirty lemon. I saw one one zzounds a few month ago that just called to me. But I let her walk by because I just bought a brand new Harley Davidson. Kicking my self in the ass for not getting both. Because I have yet to see one like that again. Seen many R8's in dirty lemon...just not like that one.

bugman

Reaction score
We owe it to ourselves to have some fun and enjoy things while we can, as incredibly hard that sometimes is.
I'm very happy to hear all is going well, play in good health :cheers2:
Thanks man, I agree, Tomorrow is not promised

bugman

Reaction score
Congrats on both your victories brother. I have always been a fan of a flamed top. But as of late plain tops are really digging at me to pull the trigger on a R8 in dirty lemon. I saw one one zzounds a few month ago that just called to me. But I let her walk by because I just bought a brand new Harley Davidson. Kicking my self in the ass for not getting both. Because I have yet to see one like that again. Seen many R8's in dirty lemon...just not like that one.

bugman

Reaction score
You mean like this RGS, I traded my 2019 RG in for this 2021 RGS they made me a crazy deal paid me full retail for my trade, they want used there more money right now

Latest Threads