NGD: PRS Paul's "Dirty" top Artist in Jade.

nicolasrivera

Reaction score
This is my second Core PRS since my fist one (C24) back in 2008. Recently a very close friend that i call brother bought an amazing Paul's guitar with a beautiful quilt top and since then i said to my self, i need to get one. Thanks to the guys at Willcutt Guitars i was able to purchase this one with a curly Artists grade top and she plays and sounds amazing.

Here she is next to my best friend's Paul that has a killer quilt top also in Jade color.

moreles

Reaction score
On yours, carrying the green all around is an excellent step. I generally dislike (very) green guitars, in no small part because the color goes poorly with that of the other woods. Yours has a coherent, overall look that is a different story and, IMO, a much more "right" (and unified) effect. It's really impressive how PRS has really just nailed their finish work. They're not quite up there with Collings yet, but for electrics, I don't think there's a major maker that can do what they do in numbers.

jbash

Reaction score
This is my second Core PRS since my fist one (C24) back in 2008. Recently a very close friend that i call brother bought an amazing Paul's guitar with a beautiful quilt top and since then i said to my self, i need to get one. Thanks to the guys at Willcutt Guitars i was able to purchase this one with a curly Artists grade top and she plays and sounds amazing.

Here she is next to my best friend's Paul that has a killer quilt top also in Jade color.

All I see is grass and some tree branches!

Gorgeous guitars- Congrats! I passed up on a Green 10 top SC245 (original run circa 2006) that I kick myself over every now and then.

Latest Threads