• Blue Charcoal Burst
  • Korina Neck
  • Flamed Maple Top
  • Mahogany Body
  • Ebony Fretboard
  • 57/08 pickups

Royal Crimson

Reaction score
Did you know PRS stands for "Pretty Rough Sex" (the best kind.)

Hot top, Ebony FB, (10 top I presume.)

You got the package there.

I'm new to the PRS world too.

It's my new #1

HNGD Long may you rockit!

Royal Crimson

Reaction score
PS: The knob and blade position along with top looks like C'thulu is staring at me.

(Caveat, that might be a side-effect of the painkillers I'm on.)

P.P.S. What year is it?

Niloy63

Reaction score
Did you know PRS stands for "Pretty Rough Sex" (the best kind.)

Hot top, Ebony FB, (10 top I presume.)

You got the package there.

I'm new to the PRS world too.

It's my new #1

HNGD Long may you rockit!
It's a special order from the owner of Music Store Live. He apparently goes to the PRS factory and hand picks the woods out to make a unique guitar... I'm guessing it's a 10 top, but it doesn't say "10" next to the serial number on the back of the headstock. I'm REALLY happy with it. I can't put it down! :dude:

I appreciate the kind words, friend.

ps - that C'thulu comment... that's hilarious! Easy on those pain killers bro. lol

hrfdez

Reaction score
Very nice! Congrats and enjoy it!:thumb:

rapaul76

Reaction score
She's definitely a looker! Congratulations! I hope she plays as nice as she looks. :dude:

Iron Broadsword

Reaction score
GRATS! What a beautiful guitar! I don't think I've ever come across that burst before, but I love it. Which is saying something because I don't often love bursts.

She's definitely a looker! Congratulations! I hope she plays as nice as she looks. :dude:
Bank on it! I am always impressed by how consistent their guitars are, even with the SE models. I trusted them so strongly on it that I ordered my singlecut sight-unseen from a dealer in Ontario, and I've never picked up a guitar that felt more like home than this one. :D

djjagdish

Reaction score
Wow, what a beauty. I think they need a new designation for this one: "11 top"

ben.jammin

Reaction score
Congrats on your beautiful guitar. First time I've seen a burst like that.

Enjoy!

Niloy63

Reaction score
I appreciate everyone for their kind words. Thank you!!!

I'd say she plays even better than she looks! lol I may be new to the PRS world, but man... nothing but respect for them! Truly plays wonderfully. I usually mod all my guitars with different pickups, locking tuners, new nut, and even sometimes some fret trimming. This is the first guitar I've owned where I feel like I don't have to do a single thing to enhance it.

Congrats on your beautiful guitar. First time I've seen a burst like that.

Enjoy!
GRATS! What a beautiful guitar! I don't think I've ever come across that burst before, but I love it. Which is saying something because I don't often love bursts.
Thanks guys, I appreciate it! The guys at MSL (Music Store Live) go to the PRS factory and create customized colors w/ unique wood combinations for a few limited run guitars a year, and this is one of those... I don't believe it's a production color.

stondoubt

Reaction score
The guys at MSL (Music Store Live) go to the PRS factory and create customized colors w/ unique wood combinations for a few limited run guitars a year, and this is one of those... I don't believe it's a production color.
Yeah dude... look at these 408's they got custom made with a PS fade!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7l1ztFSF7g]Paul Reed Smith 408 10 Top: PRS Limited Edition Tone Review And Demo - YouTube[/ame]

Custom53

Reaction score
I'm still up in the air about the color combination, but it is a nice guitar none the less...!

Niloy63

Reaction score
I'm still up in the air about the color combination, but it is a nice guitar none the less...!
It's just a really unique guitar. I figured this was my chance to get a one-off kinda instrument. I know it's a "loud" color combo... and perhaps a bit much for some ppl. lol

Custom53

Reaction score
It's just a really unique guitar. I figured this was my chance to get a one-off kinda instrument. I know it's a "loud" color combo... and perhaps a bit much for some ppl. lol
I wish I knew more about them because I think I have been "Bitten" by the PRS bug.. I am dying to find a Custom 24 now.. or even a 22..