NGD. Pelham Blue P90's Classic

TXOldRedRocker

Tech pays the bills. Not a fan of tech.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arrived late yesterday. A 2018 Gibson Les Paul P90's Classic in Pelham Blue. Purchased from a guy in a desert climate. This morning she got cleaned, conditioned, polished and a new set of strings. The fretboard was extremely dry. Pictures taken after. Absolutely beautiful guitar. Easy, easy to play. Really like the bridge pickup. Initial impression of the neck pickup isn't as favorable. But I'll give her some time.

ClassicPelhamBlueCaseOpenAfter.jpg

CouchHorizontal.jpg

FullLengthMostlyStraightPool.jpg

FullLengthAnglePool.jpg

BodyFrontPool.jpg

BodyAnglePool.jpg

HeadstockPool.jpg

FullLengthBackPool.jpg

BodyBackPool.jpg

Tollie

Reaction score
That is a beautiful guitar. I love the blue top and black plastic and the P90s are such great pickups.

mudface

Shaw Bucker
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's purdy.......... these were a hot item....... love the looks of these. Sweet... enjoy in good health.:cheers:

TXOldRedRocker

Tech pays the bills. Not a fan of tech.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
(OP here) I had an SG with P90's. That was my P90 guitar. But I'm so much more of an LP player than SG player, so I sold the SG. I've been on the lookout for the P90 equipped LP that would fit me and my playing. This came up and I knew this was it. Glad I was patient and didn't already nab something else.

InTheEvening

Reaction score
Congrats! A very underrated model, wish they made more. I actually partly got my pelham blue SG special because I liked the look of these classics so much but couldn't find one.

The fretboard looks fantastic btw! You did a great job fixing it up. Love a nice dark rosewood board, it looks almost like ebony in the pictures. Pelham blue top, natural back, black plastics and a dark fretboard….stunning looking guitar all around.

pondcaster

Reaction score
I've always loved those Classics. The pelham blue with that back color... Awesome.

Congrats!

Latest Threads