NGD Nita Strauss JIVA10

WhiskeyMike

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice guitar. Light, sounds good, classic Ibanez S type. Initially I was worried because when it arrived the temperature of the body was 44 degrees F. I foolishly ran my thumb down the fret ends on the neck, lost some skin. I decided to just let it sit and stabilize. That was seven days ago. The fret ends no longer double as a saw blade, neck is nice and straight, the Floyd bridge needs attention. Otherwise, fit, finish and sound are great. I'll post the picture as soon as I figure out how to shrink it down, "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process ".
I figured it out obviously. :p

Last edited:

WhiskeyMike

Reaction score
AAAnd That is the wrong picture, this is the right one. THAT other one is the other new guitar. ESP KH-602. I looked at the KH-2, and liked it but not enough. This one is very nice. The neck is perfect, frets are perfect, string height is perfect, etc. Music Zoo. Came nicely set up and in tune and at darned near room temperature. I like the Bone Breaker pickups. The only 'con' is it is 8 pounds 14 ounces, and looking around that is about par for the course for these.

Also, this is why I say I suck at taking pictures.

Last edited:

WhiskeyMike

Reaction score
One more to go, but it is a late hit. I got this a few months ago. Strandberg Boden 8, the Sarah Longfield edition. Sweetwater. Fishman Fluence pickups. This thing sounds great, the neck is different but feels normal after a few minutes, just a little wide but the neck shape, which I think might be unique, helps properly place the hand. A brilliant design. The only difficulty I had was adjusting the bridge. I am still not quite there yet, but getting closer. Patience is required. Very nice finish, no flaws that I could detect.
I am very interested in their Boden True Temperament line, probably the seven string this time. Just not this week.

j8nZtyq.jpg

Latest Threads