NGD! My first real LP

klparker

Reaction score
I got her last week, but haven't had a chance for an NGD post until today. I'm absolutely in love with it, and cant put it down!

My first LP: Traditional Plus:

acstorfer

Reaction score
I'll assume it's the guitar in your avatar. Congratulations!!!!!! You scored a beauty.

klparker

Reaction score
Happy NGD! but pics aren't working
Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy with it. Whats the best way to post pictures? I'm new to the forum and have been pasting links in using the insert image tool.

04renostar

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy with it. Whats the best way to post pictures? I'm new to the forum and have been pasting links in using the insert image tool.
you can attach pics to your posts, but I believe there's a size limit. Yours may be a touch too big and therefore aren't posting properly.

geddyleefan

Reaction score
Is it a fairly heavy guitar or kinda light ? I haven't really checked out the Traditionals or the newer so called Standards. I'm kinda torn between the nonchambered and chambered debate and I really find my footing in heavy LPs.

klparker

Reaction score
Is it a fairly heavy guitar or kinda light ? I haven't really checked out the Traditionals or the newer so called Standards. I'm kinda torn between the nonchambered and chambered debate and I really find my footing in heavy LPs.
It has some weight to it (haven't weighed it but I'd guess its over 8.5lbs). Its not chambered but it is weight relieved. I'm a fan of the heavy les pauls, it just feels good to me although I really can't hear a difference in tone. I'm going to work on getting some pictures up (noob status).

planks

Reaction score
That looks good , congrats!

And welcome to the forum !

sonar1

Reaction score
Looks pretty nice.

Someday I'd like a flame sunburst, but for now am content with black or brown (avatar) Studios.

What year is that one? Pretty. I like that.

HRC

Reaction score
Congrats on the fine looking new LP. :thumb:

RobP

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the club!

klparker

Reaction score
Looks pretty nice.

Someday I'd like a flame sunburst, but for now am content with black or brown (avatar) Studios.

What year is that one? Pretty. I like that.
Thank you, it's a 2010.

glynneCicada

Reaction score
She glows like the Sun in your room. Many congratulations bro. Play the Hell out of her.

Tangerine

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats, happy NGD! I hope to have a Trad someday. :D

Latest Threads