NGD - My first Les Paul

joshuatree725

Reaction score
It's been 2 years since joining MLP. Today I finally ordered my first Les Paul. :thumb:

With Gibson slashing prices and seeing all these NGD threads, I just couldn't help it.

I need to make my wife happy first so I got her a winter boots($75) from Nordstrom on Black Friday. Then I ordered my new LP Traditional Plus (Iced Tea) from Swater today. :naughty:

What's good about Swater is that you could see the actual pictures of the guitar you want and choose because they post the pictures of all (or most) of the guitars they receive and they will also do set up before they ship.

It should be arriving here next week so attached is a picture my guitar from Swater website. :dude:

Joshua

Attachments

• LPfull.jpg
    LPfull.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 121

rich85

Reaction score
haha i like your system of keeping the wife happy, she should get a new pair of boots every couple of months eh? HNGD! cant go wrong with that traditional!

KenG

Reaction score
WE'll be looking for better pics and some comments on how the guitar is when you get it!
I'll reserve my HNGD for then.
Cheers

decoy205

Reaction score
Awesome man! Trad pros are great and if you don't like anything about it Sweetwater is excellent.

joshuatree725

Reaction score
Thank you all. :)

haha i like your system of keeping the wife happy, she should get a new pair of boots every couple of months eh? HNGD! cant go wrong with that traditional!

Since I bought this through 3 easy monthly payment plan at Swater, I don't mind buying her couple more pairs of boots as long as they are are on sale. :laugh2:

DHart

Reaction score
HNGD to you... nice axe. My dealings with Sweetwater have sure showed me that they care about the customer and go the extra mile!

joshuatree725

Reaction score
My dealings with Sweetwater have sure showed me that they care about the customer and go the extra mile!

I usually buy my gears from wherever they have the cheapest price but for this guitar I went with Swater because

- They price matched SAsh's sale price
- I chose the guitar I wanted from their picture gallery
- I got it through 3 monthly payment plan
- 55 point setup and inspection before shipping
- 2 year warranty/support from Swater
- No tax
- Free shipping
- candies in the box

Everything went smoothly.

Now just need to wait for it to arrive.

Kalamazuu

Reaction score
Nice man! You came into the LP world with a bang! :laugh2:
Happy NGD! It looks great!

JM2112

Reaction score
Congratulations!!! :applause::applause:

Awesome looking LP! Enjoy it, and look forward to seeing more pics when you get it.

HNGD!!! :dude:

Latest Threads