NGD. Murphy Wildwood Limited Edition

Pageburst

Reaction score
I was going to pull the trigger on a beautiful Murphy Lab but the broken glass checking left me cold. So here’s my shiny for now Murphy Wildwood Spec R9. I wanted a bold flame top and I think this delivers. It even stands out among my other pretty flamey tops

Once again the folks at Wildwood are pleasure to deal with. Their guitars can be pricey but I can’t think of a better place to buy a high end historic. I highly recommend them. Setup is impeccable right out of the box

Last edited:

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful.

And I agree... I appreciate the patience and skill that goes into the ageing process, but I'm not a fan of artificial ageing to that degree. Basic VOS is pushing my limits.
Those are all simply beautiful.... even the one that needs a shave ;)

Del Rei

Reaction score
Loved all your guitars, man!!! :)
Congrats on the new family member!!! \o/

Is that the JTM from Andertons?

mjross

Reaction score
I was going to pull the trigger on a beautiful Murphy Lab but the broken glass checking left me cold. So here’s my shiny for now Murphy Wildwood Spec R9. I wanted a bold flame top and I think this delivers. It even stands out among my other pretty flamey tops

Once again the folks at Wildwood are pleasure to deal with. Their guitars can be pricey but I can’t think of a better place to buy a high end historic. I highly recommend them. Setup is impeccable right out of the box

Very nice! Yeah it does stand out, congrats.

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats kinda Stanly Burst !!

Nice guitar!

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOWZERS!!!! Congrats. You're others are beautiful as well.

I've been contemplating a WildWood myself.

ENJOY

and...

BAD ASS :p :p :p :p

LocoTex

Reaction score
That is great flame. I like that a lot better than the straight-line flame, and it looks like all your LPs have it. Beautiful!

joba

Reaction score
What an Incredible collection. My only question is how do you decide which one to play?

1all's Pub

Reaction score
Beautiful! Congrats and HNGD! I bought my 2018 VOS R8 from Wildwood. Great buying experience (& a great LP)... and I even got a discount off the list price!

tonedr

Reaction score

killer - congrats!!

going to top wrap or let it be 'unique'?

marshall2553

Reaction score

Gorgeous top! Is that JTM vintage or a repro?

Latest Threads