NGD - MIM Fender LPB

Cyclave

Reaction score
I've been sick the last three days but felt good enough to go pick up this baby I ordered on the last day of the sale. She's just out of the box and UNPLAYED even by me because I have to finish calculus homework first. I did feel however that you guys are more important than calculus.

Don't get used to the HSS because they are going in my Squier in exchange for it's Vintage Noiseless pickup set. :applause:

*WARNING* Really poorly taken iPhone 4 pictures in an apartment *WARNING*

184_zpsddc72113.jpg
181_zpse3b52325.jpg
179_zps5ae87d30.jpg
177_zpsd899db30.jpg
183_zps5d71872d.jpg
yea_zpsa17dd15e.jpg

Cyclave

Reaction score
Finally got to play her. She has pretty nice action for stock. I don't really like the stock strings, but don't want to change them out until I switch the pups on Friday night.

Pearl pickguard is the only thing I have right now for SSS, but I think it will do quite nicely.

I'm so glad I chose Lake Placid over Titanium Silver or Artic White! HIGHLY recommend this color to anyone.

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Oh for Pete's sake - take the tags off before snapping shots.
:)
Looks nice. The blue is metallic? What is with Fender and metallic paint? They must have had leftover flakes?

Only things I changed on mine, just a plain Standard, was swapped out the OEM springs for a set of Raw Vintage - unbelievable change, even if you don't use the tremolo - this assumes you are decked. If your trem floats you won't catch as much of a change.
And I added a spacer underneath the string tree.

Great guitars.

nicklee13

Reaction score
Nice looking Strat. I have a Tele in that color.

Cyclave

Reaction score
Oh for Pete's sake - take the tags off before snapping shots.
:)
Looks nice. The blue is metallic? What is with Fender and metallic paint? They must have had leftover flakes?

Only things I changed on mine, just a plain Standard, was swapped out the OEM springs for a set of Raw Vintage - unbelievable change, even if you don't use the tremolo - this assumes you are decked. If your trem floats you won't catch as much of a change.
And I added a spacer underneath the string tree.

Great guitars.

It is very metallic. The guys (and girl) at guitarcenter loved it as soon as I opened the box.

I had a fight with the springs because I don't use the tremelo much at all on my strats. They are tamed now.
What kind of spacer?

And yes, great guitars, just played for 3 hours straight.

AngryHatter

Reaction score
It is very metallic. The guys (and girl) at guitarcenter loved it as soon as I opened the box.

I had a fight with the springs because I don't use the tremelo much at all on my strats. They are tamed now.
What kind of spacer?

And yes, great guitars, just played for 3 hours straight.

ORIGINAL_STRAT_STRING_GUIDES_0994910000_576.jpg

The round puppies.

I ordered a midnight wine remembering it was a deep pastel in the 70s.
In bright lighting, this thing can put your eye out!
Enjoy it.
DSCI1397.JPG

DSCI1382.JPG

Cyclave

Reaction score
ORIGINAL_STRAT_STRING_GUIDES_0994910000_576.jpg

The round puppies.

I ordered a midnight wine remembering it was a deep pastel in the 70s.
In bright lighting, this thing can put your eye out!
Enjoy it.
DSCI1397.JPG

DSCI1382.JPG

Oh, sweet. I'll probably order some of those when I get new saddle. I really don't like these ones much. My only complaint about the guitar is the saddles.

I've never seen a good photo of the midnight wines. I love that color now. I just didn't look into it because I didn't want two red guitars XD.

Latest Threads