NGD! Les Paul Tribute.

whatshisname

Reaction score
She's here! I still need to put on some Super Slinkys, and make any necessary adjustments after the gauge change. But, I'm just leaving the tens on for now and enjoying myself. The factory setup, including the intonation, is spot on out of the box. Fit and finish is absolutely perfect as well. Maybe I got lucky, but Gibson's quality has been vastly improved since JC took over.

Attachments

whatshisname

Reaction score
Thank you! I really am loving it. It doesn't feel like a step down from my others in any way. I've even noticed that the top has some nice birdseye, and the maple neck has some flame. I'd post better pics, but I'm a rubbish photographer. :rofl:

whatshisname

Reaction score
I'm a poker chip on man, and would like to install mine. Curiously, the toggle will not push through far enough to allow the nut to screw back on. Has anyone else run into this issue, or am I stupid? LMAO If the cavity, for some reason, simply isn't deep enough to allow it, no big deal. I'll just leave it off.

MP4-22

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a poker chip on man, and would like to install mine. Curiously, the toggle will not push through far enough to allow the nut to screw back on. Has anyone else run into this issue, or am I stupid? LMAO If the cavity, for some reason, simply isn't deep enough to allow it, no big deal. I'll just leave it off.
You might have to adjust the nut on the switch in the cavity to give you more threads on the top of the guitar.

Standard 64

Reaction score
I too thought at first the neck was a "bit" to big.Then realized how freakin comfortable it is.It's not slim 60s and its not fat 50s.I can play it forever and it's inviting me to play more:)

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's really Sweet. Congrats, and enjoy

Oh and you're a Schenker fan too;

BAD ASS :p :p :p

Latest Threads