NGD Les Paul Custom

ARandall

Reaction score
Ok.....I did think I'd seen the usual split diamond on the C-lite, but I must have seen another 2014 when I checked images as it too had a crown.

endial

Reaction score
Awesome.

A cliche response, sure, but it is awesome.

I love the thinness of my 2014 Les Paul Melody Maker (with carved maple top, unique to that year) and this is what I would call its' granddaddy with all the goodies. I bet that thing is a blast to play, and I know how tonally expressive it can be.

Congrats.

theycallmegio

Reaction score
Tbh I haven’t played one of these. I used to be opposed to them but now that I have a prs S.C. I wonder if these feel more like that guitar (which is lighter and a joy to play).

I’d love to get my hands on one for first hand experience

pondcaster

Reaction score
Congrats, the LPCL is kinda my dream custom... Enjoy in good health for many years to come!

bum

Reaction score
I’d love to get my hands on one for first hand experience
They are great, it's like all the good bits of a Les Paul but the comfort of a strat, it's an odd feeling at first but really really cool

Gridlock

Reaction score
I got to play the Custom Lite for a few hours today and I am very happy with it. To my ears it sounds very similar to the LP Standard’s that I’ve owned. I love the bigger neck on this guitar and the pickups are hotter than my two LP Traditional’s and my LP Deluxe.

The Custom Lite never really felt that different than my other Les Paul’s while sitting and playing it today. I imagine if I was gigging the Custom Lite the different in size and weight would be more obvious.

This model would not be my only Les Paul, but I like the added uniqueness to my collection, and I love the Ebony Les Paul Custom look, at half the cost

I always wanted to like SG’s, they look so cool, but I usually sold them shortly after buying them, because the neck felt so different to a Les Paul. Guess this guitar fills that gap. A pretty cool guitar.

1F07520F-7CB0-4679-A1B8-6ECD6ADD6558.jpeg

Last edited:

MSB

Banned
Reaction score
spoiler alert *** playing "regular" LPs could become a bore (or chore, depending how you look at it)

Latest Threads