NGD - Les Paul Custom w/ Floyd Rose of my 1980s Loving Dreams

Tollie

Reaction score
Thanks!
I have no experience on pickups, so what I am saying may be completely wrong. They looks standard humbecker size. I should definitely open and see if there is some labels behind.
Yes, they are standard size pickups but the magnets are mounted sideways. It would be apparent as soon as you look at them under the covers. Plus, the plastic covers are a telltale sign of the Sidewinders.

I really love them. I play 80s rock and hair band songs exclusively and they are perfect for my style of playing.

harzack

Reaction score
Yes, they are standard size pickups but the magnets are mounted sideways. It would be apparent as soon as you look at them under the covers. Plus, the plastic covers are a telltale sign of the Sidewinders.

I really love them. I play 80s rock and hair band songs exclusively and they are perfect for my style of playing.
I just did a verification, BTW I just realized that Floyd Rose allows you to remove PUs without changing the strings :D
It seems that the neck is actually slimmer, while the bridge on is a full size Humbucker

DSC_7024.resized.JPG

Tollie

Reaction score
I just did a verification, BTW I just realized that Floyd Rose allows you to remove PUs without changing the strings :D
It seems that the neck is actually slimmer, while the bridge on is a full size Humbucker

View attachment 644180
Wow, that’s fantastic that the Floyd will allow us to do that. I did not know that. I have a cracked pickup ring that I can change immediately thanks to you. I had been waiting for a string change but the strings are nicely stretched and don’t need to be changed yet. Thanks!

Latest Threads