NGD Les Paul Custom '71

LPPILOT

Reaction score
Good weight and really nice find. Might want a real case to protect it if you plan on giging much.

Mats A

Reaction score
Wow very cool! Sometimes i believe heavier Les Pauls have a bigger fatter sound. But i guess in reality it ain't so.

Xrun Morzov

Reaction score
Good weight and really nice find. Might want a real case to protect it if you plan on giging much.

Yep, I really enjoy that it doesn't feel like lifting weights when playing))
Got a variety of cases handy and a Mono gig bag, so no worries :fingersx:

Xrun Morzov

Reaction score
It's been a while since I got the guitar, but it keeps admiring me! Clean are crisp and glassy; overdriven, even hard it keeps great definition to every note! A real sound gem!
As an all-time fan of Standards really didn't think I ever will stick to a Custom.
But this example shows that we should be as open-minded as possible in our quest for guitars!

bblooz

Reaction score
Sweet guitar man - congrats on your axequisitions!

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. I'm so sorry I missed this when first posted. Very very nice. Congrats!

Xrun Morzov

Reaction score

slowburst

Reaction score
just....yes!

Awesome guitar! Great score- and weight.

My goal is to find a custom 10lb or less if possible..i've played some heavy tone monsters, but just can't do an 11+ pound guitar.

Enjoy it!

dyrhee

Reaction score
Nope, it's already sold to me. The guy I bought it from asked his pal to put it on evilbay, and it seems that that guy didn't end the listing yet. The price they tried to charge is ridiqulous though :shock: And the weight stated in the ad is wrong. Maybe they have cloned it :laugh2:

Well, lucky you! Enjoy it!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Xrun Morzov

Reaction score
Thanks! It continues to beat all the LP's - both Customs and Standards that I encounter locally soundwise. The pickups are hot even with cover on (don't plan to remove a they look cool on this one). Also really cool neck profile that is just right!

Xrun Morzov

Reaction score
So I've got a question.. Refret has been done great, but part of the binding (see pic) has lost its vintage patina (became coloured as new). Is there a safe way to retain its vintage look and colour it cream as the remaining binding?

IMAG0229_zpsjsve78xq.jpg

Latest Threads