NGD Les Paul Classic.........

Benniator

Reaction score
With 0% interest why wouldn't they want thier money sooner then later?
Maybe you can pay it off sooner. Like I said, that's what I was told at the store.

I know that Synchrony is banking on some people not making their 48 payments on time and getting to charge them the 29.99% interest. That's par for the course for retail credit cards.

Utmost

Reaction score
Sweetwater has 36 month going right now on Gibbys, 0%. I really hope there aren’t restrictions to paying off early. I know whenever we get a new phone through Verizon when there is a promo going you can’t pay it off early. Well you can, but if you look at your bill they give you a credit each month that makes the promo kick in, so if you pay it off early you would not get those credits anymore and wind up paying the full amount for the phone instead of the slow pay 24 month deal

I picked up a Classic HB for my sons birthday this weekend. Can’t wait for him to open it!
They also knocked off 15% from the top to get it down to 1690ish. Hope it’s a keeper, the plain top is sweet.

E09E85F0-3A01-49E5-A7CD-7BE42775FED9.jpeg

Pop1655

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

LOL. I seriously started looking around at more expensive guitars .....there was a Nice PRS DGT Faded Whale blue , A few LP Standards and 1 Custom Shop SG. But I haven't been able to stop playing this guitar all day. I didn't need it either. It has a certain sponginess to it. And pull offs and hammer ons are just insanely easy ....either that or I just improved as a player 10 fold in a day. The Gibson crew was on the ball when this one was born..............
I like that !!!!!

Bluesky

Reaction score
Wow. I'm on it. 3 -4 payments and I'm ditching it come January. 48 payments makes sense now. The longer they give the more likely you will F it up. Scumbags.

KS 5150

Reaction score
Congrats, that's a sweet Classic! HNGD

EDIT: reading your last comment, I guess I spoke to soon lol

Bud Stoner

Something Something Jedi...
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had a Sweetwater card for over a decade now, and I've always paid off my balance early on every purchase with absolutely no penalties whatsoever.

You can make a purchase and pay it off in a couple/few months and they don't care.

That just opens up the opportunity for more interest free purchases for people like us which we'll just pay off early again anyways.

:cheers:

Bluesky

Reaction score
Sweetwater has 36 month going right now on Gibbys, 0%. I really hope there aren’t restrictions to paying off early. I know whenever we get a new phone through Verizon when there is a promo going you can’t pay it off early. Well you can, but if you look at your bill they give you a credit each month that makes the promo kick in, so if you pay it off early you would not get those credits anymore and wind up paying the full amount for the phone instead of the slow pay 24 month deal

I picked up a Classic HB for my sons birthday this weekend. Can’t wait for him to open it!
They also knocked off 15% from the top to get it down to 1690ish. Hope it’s a keeper, the plain top is sweet.

View attachment 487324
Would you mind PMing me a copy of that reciept?
ILL MARCH right back to GC for the savings!!
A LP for your boy!? Your a good dad!!

Bluesky

Reaction score
mine has burst buckers with 4 way JimmyPage push pulls. Its alot cooler then I thought it would be. But I know I'm going to be on the look out for some really good PAFs and a new 50s wiring harness....:fingersx:

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score

LOL. I seriously started looking around at more expensive guitars .....there was a Nice PRS DGT Faded Whale blue , A few LP Standards and 1 Custom Shop SG. But I haven't been able to stop playing this guitar all day. I didn't need it either. It has a certain sponginess to it. And pull offs and hammer ons are just insanely easy ....either that or I just improved as a player 10 fold in a day. The Gibson crew was on the ball when this one was born..............
Wow, Man!
You scored big time!
:thumb:

metalmike222

Reaction score
Yeah. No shit! For 48 months interest free it might be worth having an argument with the missus.
I've already had the argument.... lol
I'll have to wait a few months to see how things pan out. In all fairness, we DID just buy a new home last month.

download (2).png

This is pretty much my dream guitar. I have been in love with the Blueberry Burst since the first time I ever saw one.

Last edited:

CB91710

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got this from Synchrony... It's going to apply to any of their retail revolving accounts.
I highlighted the areas in question.
The first line is clear... paid off "within" the promotional period.
The 2nd line can be a gotcha. I thought I noticed on my tires that the minimum payment wouldn't cover all of the balance in the 12 months. Though I intended to, and did, pay it off in less than 6 months, in order to hit a zero balance at the end of the promotional period, I would have had to pad the payments by 50 or 60%

"Please read this notice carefully, print and retain for your records.
At a time when consumers are carefully considering their spending and how they manage credit, promotional financing offers from Synchrony Bank may make more sense than ever.

Summarized below you will find promotional financing offers that may be available for you when you use your AMERICA'S TIRE/SYNCHRONY CAR CARE credit card for future purchases. This is only a summary of key terms. Additional details of available promotional financing offers will be provided to you at the time of your transaction.

Not all promotions or all promotional periods will be available at every retailer. Subject to credit approval.
For purposes of this notification, your Purchase Annual Percentage Rate (APR) as of July 22, 2020 was 29.99%.

With Payment Deferred Interest
No Monthly Interest if Paid In Full Within Promotional Period

Under this promotion, no interest charges will be assessed if the promotional purchase balance is paid in full within the promotional period. If the promotional purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period, interest will be imposed from the date of purchase at your APR of 29.99%.
Minimum monthly payments are required. Making only the minimum payments required by your monthly statement may not pay off the promotion within the promotional period. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional purchases.

This promotion may be offered for periods of 6, 9 or 12 months"

Latest Threads