NGD: Joe Bonamassa LP

logan2z

Reaction score
Just received mine today. What a beautiful guitar, needs a bit of a setup but really nice out of the box. The whole package is very nicely put together, from the hardshell case with retro pink interior, to the signed COA - it really feels like you are getting something special. I can't believe Epiphone is selling these for as little as they are, quite the bargain. Pics to come when I can put this thing down...

SexyGibson

Reaction score
babe555.jpg

SJM

Epi Elitist Freak
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
HNGD. The Epi JB is a great value when you consider it's as quality a Git as the Slash AFD but for $300 less. Like you I'm surprised that Epi isn't asking more $$ for them. Congrats and enjoy. :thumb:

djphelan01

Reaction score
Congratulations on the NGD! I love mine and I'm glad I waited to buy it. It's my first LP and I've Been looking to get once since about March. I was starting to get impatient and almost bought a couple of other models.

Jake Blues

Reaction score
Love mine as well---received last Friday...

Mine was set up almost perfectly out of the box---just turned the screws and lowered mine a touch--intonation--perfect.

The fret board on mine was really dry---Oiled it and now its fast and smooth--a good tip if you don't oil your fret board--I just use pure mineral oil.

Also the jack on mine was loose just turned the nut a couple times-now perfect.

Can't imagine how and why guys are spending thousands more on Gibsons---to each his own I guess.

The Epi JB is A great guitar for sure.

logan2z

Reaction score
Mine was set up almost perfectly out of the box---just turned the screws and lowered mine a touch--intonation--perfect.

The action is a bit high on mine, but the intonation is good. The strings it came with are making my fingers black :) Will swap in a new set.

Hack

Reaction score
So, you say you got your guitar huh?

:hmm:

GERRYGTR62

Reaction score
pix?? LOL!!

congrat, nice score bro'!!! post pix if you can ,too!

logan2z

Reaction score
OK, ok, I can take a hint :) Pix coming tomorrow, took it in for a setup today and should have it back tomorrow afternoon. Seems the 19th fret was a bit high and is being leveled...

Latest Threads