NGD: JB 335

USTTRM

Reaction score
Well I traded a few things in and was able to pick this up. Same design as the Japanese Elitist series in terms of construction. Very nice.

Attachments

• 2B0B8B54-5465-462E-99BE-3AD1F5FC77A9.jpeg
    2B0B8B54-5465-462E-99BE-3AD1F5FC77A9.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 49

rbraad68

Reaction score
Thats nice man congrats!! You didn't trade your 59 in for this did you???

USTTRM

Reaction score
Thats nice man congrats!! You didn't trade your 59 in for this did you???
Oh no sir! That’s my forever guitar. Just some of my vintage pedals and the money I had in my guitar fund! Dealer discount and it worked out. This’ll be a case queen, something I rarely do but it needs to remain OG.

Last edited:

Spirit

Reaction score
Very nice,I hope you have lots of fun playing your new instrument

Spirit

Reaction score
Thanks Spirit. My health has been bad lately and I hoped this would pickup my spirits..much like you do my good friend. All you guys are very dear to me I want to say. Very much.
sorry to hear about your health,hope your improving,wish you well and that the new Guitar brings positive energy and lifts up your spirit

rbraad68

Reaction score
Thanks Spirit. My health has been bad lately and I hoped this would pickup my spirits..much like you do my good friend. All you guys are very dear to me I want to say. Very much.
That sucks to hear man hope you get better soon.. I know how you feel been outa work since june facing an amputation on part of my foot. I have had to sell several guitars over this mess. Good thing I still have my 59's and other favorites to keep me company....

USTTRM

Reaction score
That sucks to hear man hope you get better soon.. I know how you feel been outa work since june facing an amputation on part of my foot. I have had to sell several guitars over this mess. Good thing I still have my 59's and other favorites to keep me company....
Yeah I was in ER hooked up to a morphine drip this week. Worse is they have no clue what the issue is. BTW first time experiencing that stuff. Horrible! The 59 is the first thing I’m going to plug in as soon as possible just to cheer my fingers up! We’re gonna be ok so just keep the positive vibes going!

rbraad68

Reaction score
Yeah I was in ER hooked up to a morphine drip this week. Worse is they have no clue what the issue is. BTW first time experiencing that stuff. Horrible! The 59 is the first thing I’m going to plug in as soon as possible just to cheer my fingers up! We’re gonna be ok so just keep the positive vibes going!
All we can do man. Hope you get better man ....

Last edited:

noodlingguitars

Reaction score

Damn, that sounds horrible. Hope you get better soon!!!!

USTTRM

Reaction score
Removed the ashtray and the Custom Made plate for safe keeping. I kinda like the look this way!
I’m preferring playing this over my 59’. After a half hour on a strap my shoulder couldn’t handle it. The 335 at the same weight seems lighter somehow.
8EEF9A8E-B670-4EF8-8396-DE93488AD119.jpeg

Last edited:

USTTRM

Reaction score
Mine’s a bit chunkier, 8.10 Lbs. Great guitars, getting crazy great sustain out of mine. Congrats and enjoy!

Now with the ashtray off it really is light and resonates really loud and clear.

InTheEvening

Reaction score
Feeling better…slowly, but here is another picture from the dealer showing my JB 335 weight. Very nicely balanced and not heavy. View attachment 653684
Glad to hear you’re feeling better and liking the guitar. Wishing all the best, it looks great.

I recently got the same guitar and it truly impressed me far more than I expected. It’s the first Epiphone I’ve bought in over 10 years and the fret work, fit & finish, and overall tone is fantastic. They really seemed to step it up with this. I enjoy playing it as much as my Gibsons.
C5079-C60-B866-4-EF8-9265-592982570-F8-F.jpg

Having a bit of fun with it here. My first semi-hollow and loving that controlled feedback. :D

Last edited:

USTTRM

Reaction score
Glad to hear you’re feeling better and liking the guitar. Wishing all the best, it looks great.

I recently got the same guitar and it truly impressed me far more than I expected. It’s the first Epiphone I’ve bought in over 10 years and the fret work, fit & finish, and overall tone is fantastic. They really seemed to step it up with this. I enjoy playing it as much as my Gibsons.
C5079-C60-B866-4-EF8-9265-592982570-F8-F.jpg

Having a bit of fun with it here. My first semi-hollow and loving that controlled feedback. :D
Great video! It’s a really well made guitar for sure!

Latest Threads