NGD Incoming Rockinn Les Paul

Reaction score
Hello all.

The MIJ bug has got me bad. My dad and I bought a Rockinn LP off Reverb today. I think it was up on there for two years because of the incorrect name. It's supposed to ship out tomorrow. We think it looks nice, and I was able to figure out what it is through the forum. Will post more when we have it in hand.

https://reverb.com/item/6798394-rare-rockcinn-single-cutaway

scrumm21

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Nice !
LOL the seller is in my hometown and somehow I don't ever remember seeing the listing on Reverb..Otherwise...

Look forward to a full report

Reaction score
Nice !
LOL the seller is in my hometown and somehow I don't ever remember seeing the listing on Reverb..Otherwise...

Look forward to a full report
That's why I check where everything is located on Reverb. That's how I found my Edwards LP; it was located at a store 20 minutes away from me and I was able to get a deal on it.

It's supposed to get here on Tuesday

o0mobius0o

Reaction score
I didn't realize that Edwards started being made in the late 70s, same logo.
Can't say I've seen any examples of that, but I do have 3 from 1983 and one on the way that is likely 1983, all the same logo minus the unlimited.

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have a couple of catalogue pics from 78 or so. Edwards SA1200 335 model in it.
I was surprised for sure

Reaction score
Got the guitar today! it was a little dusty but I cleaned it up. Took the the pickups off and found that it has a solid maple top and it's really thick. Pickups have no markings on them. Control cavity has two M500K (omega symbol? )A 92 K for the volume pots and same for the tone pots but they say 94 K instead. There are two black Nippon Chem com caps. And finally there is a stamp in the middle of the cavity of a Japanese character in red. I'll try to post a photo of it later.

Roxy13

Reaction score
The Omega symbol is for ohms, the unit of resistance. So they are 500 k ohm pots. That is normal (and good).

My Les Paul Classifieds