NGD: Ibanez Prestige

chimi

Reaction score
So I traded my Edward Johns Sykes for this... The Edwards has a neck that’s was just too beefy so of course I went and got an Ibanez.

I’m not 100% sure I’m going to be keeping this guitar but for the time being it’s got a cool Reb Beach kinda vibe to it. Plus it matches coffee table!

Everything about it is pretty top notch. Great pickups, hardware, wood. Honestly I really got it thinking it may be better trade bait. Though I must say the rosewood fretboard is really nice. Not sure why I’ve been saying so many bad things about rosewood. This is the nicest Ibanez i've had (though i haven't really had any of the higher end models).

image0 (15).jpeg
image1 (25).jpeg
image2 (18).jpeg

smk506

Reaction score
It’s a looker, that’s for sure. I wish I jived with the wizard necks, Ibanez makes some awesome guitars but most for them are just too skinny for me.

diogoguitar

Reaction score
wow, seriously!
Can't go wrong with ibanez prestige. They must have some kind of cast that if the frets don't leave the factory 100.00000% level, the boss comes and punishes the employee with a whip and make them promise they won't ever do it again!
Crazy quality control

Latest Threads