NGD Ibanez content

LP121

Reaction score
Well, I've been itching for something with a Floyd style trem for a while and finally pulled the trigger.

Got an S670QM in Dragon Eye Burst.

After a few growing pains, mostly due to never having this type of trem before, got it set up nice and plays really well.
The 15.75" fretboard radius makes bending really easy (too easy gotta watch myself :laugh2:).
I could pretty much tell this one was going to be a keeper right away. It just feels right.

LP121

Reaction score
It's adjustable. You can tighten it so it takes some effort to move it or loosen it to swing freely.

Reactions: Who

LP121

Reaction score
Are the blades on that trem replaceable? If so, I wonder if anyone ever actually replaced them? Or pulls them to get them sharpened?
That's a good question. I don't know.

GT40

Reaction score
Congrats, that is a great looking guitar.

I was messing around with a sapphire blue one of these models at Sam Ash the other day. They play really well.

Enjoy it!

BadPenguin

Reaction score
I LOVE the S series over the RGs.
Any Floyd edges are easy to hit with a small file and "sharpen".
My main Sabre, an 06 470DX, has the ZRS trem that uses bearings, and not an edge. Best trem I ever used!
Congrats on your new baby!

Thrill

Reaction score
I love the look of the S series, I love how thin the bodies are and how they sit and look. I wanna love the guitar, but its too unbalanced for me. Too neck heavy. I had an S570 for a while, and as much as I wanted to love the thing, I just couldnt get used to it.

I do still want an S770PB, with the poplar burl natural top and brown mahogany back. Thing looks amazing. Even if I cant get used to the body Id still enjoy just having it hanging on the wall as a show piece.

Latest Threads