NGD, I have lurked long enough, hello

zebras

Reaction score
I grew up a strat player, but really started to get interested in Gibsons after playing a friends LP Tribute earlier this year. After reading the forums here and searching the internet and real stores for an LP that checked all the boxes I landed on a standard 60s in unburst.
05C0A96C-25B5-4B76-951B-D0EDE2FDC2E5.jpeg

To say that i’m blown away would be an understatement. The guitar is beautiful, and as i’m sure you are all too familiar with, pictures just do not do it justice. From some angles the guitar is all tiger stripes and from others plain, while from afar is a cascade of holographic cubes.
Most importantly though is it plays like an absolute dream. I have never had a new guitar feel like an old friend so quickly before.
And the sound...the sound really is something else, a smooth sweet tone dripping with shiny sparkling molasses.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Lovely guitar you have there ... with a nice dark fretboard. Good choice.

zebras

Reaction score
Thanks Vinnie! Yeah in my search i noticed there is a ton of light rosewood boards. I love how the pauls look with a dark board.

bblooz

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your new Les Paul!

dmac in SC

Platinum Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
After reading the forums here and searching the internet and real stores for an LP that checked all the boxes I landed on a standard 60s in unburst.
Well, you landed in the right place! Congrats, seriously!!

JMP

Reaction score
Hells Yes! Congratulations.

truckermde

Reaction score
Welcome!

That's beauty, there! Love the Unburst...

HNGD :)

MP4-22

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome :cheers:

Killer looking LP !!

C Squared

Reaction score
Welcome to the asylum!!
Congrats on the new beauty. Looks and sounds like you hit a homerun first at bat!

Saiko

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new Les Paul, it looks like you find a great one!

Latest Threads