NGD - Gibson Slash Les Paul Standard November Burst!

brianbzed

Reaction score

Bazzman 123

Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook this morning and went to website before it was even posted. Waited a few minutes until it was for sale. I had to pull the trigger as soon as I saw it. Pretty sure it is a Quilt Top. Will be here on Saturday. Extremely excited! View attachment 436200 View attachment 436201 View attachment 436202 View attachment 436203 View attachment 436204
I’ve seen many of these Slash November Bursts since and before they were presented at Namm and this looks NOTHING like one. This top is amazing. Just awesome. Wow. Congrats. Where did you pick it up and had it the normal price tag?

Paf1967

Reaction score

cmjohnson

Reaction score
That's a rift sawn quilt top. Distinctively, rift sawn quilt looks kind of like quilt and kind of like flame. The grain rings are halfway between flatsawn and quartersawn.

FingerLakesFan

Reaction score
I’ve seen many of these Slash November Bursts since and before they were presented at Namm and this looks NOTHING like one. This top is amazing. Just awesome. Wow. Congrats. Where did you pick it up and had it the normal price tag?
I got it at WildWood Guitars. They are amazing to work with. Put tons of extra stuff in package and have followed up with me. I can't say enough good things about them!

tinman1

Reaction score
Phenomenal. A lighter colour than the dark tobacco burst of many in the initial sales stuff. It’s like they do these November bursts in 2 different versions.

FingerLakesFan

Reaction score
That guitar is insanely gorgeous.

Curious about the pickups as well.
They are the Custom Burstbucker Alnico II Humbuckers and are pretty hot. I really love them. I can't say enough good things about this guitar. Gibson hit it out of the park with this one.

Latest Threads