NGD for ME!!!!

Spazeack

Reaction score
So I went to a guitar show this Sunday expecting to find something that would catch my fancy as I was in the market for another Les Paul. So long story short went to the show and really didn't see anything that spoke to me. So I decided to hit the local GC to the area and see what they had. Went in as normal terrible service but they did have a PRS S2 524 on the top rack. Asked for them to pull it down. Nice guitar but just didn't really do anything for me. So I left and went up to the local Sam Ash. Walked around sales manager was working really nice friendly guy. I spotted this gorgeous Trans Amber flamed monster hanging behind the counter. Asked to see it handed it to me. Played it abet and well I feel in love. We negotiated the price and I took her home. Its a 95 Les Paul Classic Premium Plus. Wow is she a freaking looker to!

I think the pickups might have been replaced since they are really aged looking yes as well as the bridge and the tailpiece, I know the guitar is almost 30 years old but the nickel hardware is pretty corroded and the frets are in really good shape barley any wear. Any way here she is!
3.jpg

Attachments

• full.jpg
    full.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 47
  • stand.jpg
    stand.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 47

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful guitar, man - what a score!

Congratulations

Martijn R.

Reaction score
Very nice, not bad having aged hardware if its still functioning.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
that would float my boat too,thinking about moving a couple at the orlando guitar show and looking for one like that myself...always had a thing for that color.

JMP

Reaction score
Looks killer. Congratulations!

framos

Reaction score
I think the pickups might have been replaced since they are really aged looking yes as well as the bridge and the tailpiece, I know the guitar is almost 30 years old but the nickel hardware is pretty corroded and the frets are in really good shape barley any wear. Any way here she is!

I'd expect the opposite, that the frets might have been worked on.

Nice score, congrats!

JohnnyN

Just another old geezer
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations and enjoy for long! :)

Spazeack

Reaction score
Yes I agree right place at the right time. Didn't hurt that a had a pocketful of money that day!

Thank you all. When i do a string change i will check the pickups to see if they are indeed original or not. Either way i like it and it just makes me want to pick it up and play and thats what its all about isn't !

Magnets And Melodies

Reaction score
90's Les Paul's are the only LP's I'm interested in outside of Custom Shop models. You scored man! This looks great. Love the naturally aged hardware!

Latest Threads