NGD - Finally in the Les Paul club!

morepowder

Reaction score
I have been playing for a couple of years but all Fender and mostly telecaster until recently.

GAS however wouldn’t let me rest because I needed something with real humbucker‘s for those times when I wanted to butcher AC/DC or Guns N’ Roses. With my favourite Fender being a custom shop Nocaster with the 51U neck, I wanted a Les Paul with something similar. After spending far too many hours reviewing specifications and surfing YouTube, the 2014 traditional seemed like the obvious choice. So this arrived yesterday. :applause:

5EE0A552-5E9C-434B-963E-FB7FC4845284.jpeg

Last edited:

Cjsinla

Reaction score
I have been playing for a couple of years but all Fender and mostly telecaster until recently.

GAS whoever wouldn’t let me rest because I needed something with real humbucker‘s for those times when I wanted to butcher AC/DC or Guns N’ Roses. With my favourite Fender being a custom shop Nocaster with the 51U neck, I wanted a Les Paul with something similar. After spending far too many hours reviewing specifications and surfing YouTube, the 2014 traditional seemed like the obvious choice. So this arrived yesterday. :applause:

View attachment 494605
I love Teles and had owned a couple of Les Pauls over the years. But my 2014 Trad in Ocean Blue was the first one that clicked for me. It was the 59 Tribute pups that really worked for me.

Latest Threads