NGD- Fender Modern Player Telecaster Plus

ledzepp2122

Reaction score
This is my first Fender guitar excluding my Squire. It's a beautiful Honey Burst finish with a maple neck, 22 jumbo frets and in HSS configuration. Right now, my favorite position is position 4 as the combination of the neck and middle pickup gives me a warm, fat, stratty like tone which with the combination of my Fender Deluxe Reverb RI gets me John Mayer's tone. The humbucker is loud and there is a toggle switch on the control plate which coil splits the humbucker turning it into a Nashville Tele. The HSS allows for me to get a variety of tones from Blues Rock to Heavy Metal. The vintage style tuners are great and I barely have to retune! The only mod I am considering is putting strap locks on this baby so I can avoid any accidents. I am in love and I can't wait to keeping playing this powerful tool!:applause::applause::applause:

Attachments

ShoalsRanger

Reaction score
The vintage style tuners are great and I barely have to retune!
I am in love with Fender's Vintage style tuners. They stay in tune better than any other tuners I have used...which has been plenty. Not to mention that they are easy to use. I wish my Les Paul had them.

Congrats on the new Tele!! The Honey Burst looks sweet!!

How glossy is the fretboard?? I think they are supposed to have a Poly gloss finish. My CV made me fall in love with glossy maple fretboards.

RaSTuS26

Reaction score
Nice Tele, good to see you're so happy with it, enjoy and HNGD.

danohat

Reaction score
I love vintage style tuners. My kid doesn't poke herself on the sharp string ends.

ledzepp2122

Reaction score
IMHO, this is way better than the CV Strat I was considering getting. The humbucker SCREAMS!! Also I like having the body contour. It's great when you're playing for long periods of time.

ledzepp2122

Reaction score
Here's my demo: [SC]https://soundcloud.com/ledzepp212233/fender-modern-player-plus[/SC]

Latest Threads