NGD Fender Mirror Jimmy Page tele

Dazza

Reaction score
With all the promos and reviews out there I really don't feel I need to post a picture. Plus I've not taken any.

Regardless I just bought one in a local deal so good I simply couldn't pass, brand new, still with scratchplate plastic. Initially selected from Wildwood for the original buyer and 3 weeks later sold to me. A deal that absolutely suits me fine.

I've not bought anything but Gibson & Memphis Custom Shop since the 90's, having several CC and Sig models. My only Fenders are a '76 Tele Custom and JV Squier strat, nothing remotely new. I've not played any modern Fenders as I'd no interest in them. Saying that I really can't figure out how this USA production JP tele could be any better if it were a Fender Custom Shop model. There must be something between them, but I've not seen either in person until this one. 'Journeyman/relic' FCS I assume will have that broken in feeling similar to my CC Shanks. The fit and finish on this are excellent all round, as are the appointments. There's plenty of reviews on these so there's nothing more I can add. I'm simply really, really impressed by this guitar. I trust others' here have bought one or at least tried them. Your thoughts ?

Cheers
Daz

Last edited:

Dazza

Reaction score
With all the promos and reviews out there I really don't feel I need to post a picture. Plus I've not taken any.
Untitled.png

There, I included a pic
Daz

Last edited:

peobryant

Reaction score
I bought my Pagey Tele from Wildwood earlier this year and I'm extremely impressed with it as well. The neck is very comfortable, I like the top loader bridge and the pickups sound incredible.

I don't have any good pictures of mine, but these will do, I suppose.

bxRHZyk.jpg

bVsYMFC.jpg

2EPDMXU.jpg

I'm generally not a fan of white guitars either, but I love the color on these, probably because you can see the wood grain too.

Dazza

Reaction score
I bought my Pagey Tele from Wildwood earlier this year and I'm extremely impressed with it as well. The neck is very comfortable, I like the top loader bridge and the pickups sound incredible.

I don't have any good pictures of mine, but these will do, I suppose.
I'm generally not a fan of white guitars either, but I love the color on these, probably because you can see the wood grain too.

Lovely guitar, looks just like mine - hence my lack of photos. Thanks for sharing.
My post was really to check in with others' as to their experience with these more than showing off what I bought. I'm rarely comfortable doing that though it is the norm in social platforms.

I'm so impressed by how good this guitar is in all aspects, and without it being a Custom Shop model. Did they raise the bar in US production for Jimmy ?

Anyway. Hoorah for us Page tele owners.
Daz

pmonk

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
A recent Jimmy Page article quotes him how he was so impressed with how Fender was building these guitars.

Malchik

Reaction score
I wish I kept mine... The pickups were amazing.

Latest Threads