NGD: ES-335 Pro II

LOSTVENTURE

Reaction score
If you bought it new, tell the seller about the missing knob. They should be willing to replace it or give you a deal on a new set.

JonCanfield

Reality is over rated
Reaction score
Thanks I did - they're going to replace the whole thing, turns out they handed me a floor model

smk506

Reaction score
The epiphone headstock is a funny thing, most of the time it looks awkward and out of place, but then sometimes (like on the 335) it just fits.

Good looking guit Jon, hope the new one floats your boat.

edselman

Reaction score
You’re getting one of the best. These are sweet. I looked at one a couple of weeks ago. Now one of these is on my list.

JonCanfield

Reality is over rated
Reaction score
The epiphone headstock is a funny thing, most of the time it looks awkward and out of place, but then sometimes (like on the 335) it just fits.

Good looking guit Jon, hope the new one floats your boat.
I'm really impressed so far. Good looking, nice playing, great variety of tones. Hard to believe they cost as little as they do.

Victek

Reaction score
I'm really impressed so far. Good looking, nice playing, great variety of tones. Hard to believe they cost as little as they do.
I've had a couple over the years and agree they're an excellent value. Frankly in terms of playability I couldn't feel much difference between the Epi and the Gibson.

ramsajam

Reaction score
I just brought home a sunburst one from Guitar Center. What makes them a Pro ll?
So far, I am digging mine.

JonCanfield

Reality is over rated
Reaction score
I just brought home a sunburst one from Guitar Center. What makes them a Pro ll?
So far, I am digging mine.
Congrats! Don't forget the :photos: .
I'm not sure what makes them a Pro II. Coil tap? I'm sure someone will post the answer

Brian16Sg

Reaction score
Congrats! Yes the Pro models come with push pull pots for coil splitting. It seems like most of the newer 355s and 339 are Pro models.

Steven

Reaction score
I own the same guitar in that same cherry red finish. They are nice guitars, and very affordable.