NGD! Epi Les Paul Standard Honeyburst

Mr.JT

Reaction score
Well, I can't control myself. Bought this one off a friends friend for 240$ what is a really good deal In my country. When I Went to look at it, it looked great but had to high string action. And the bridge is not so far up but I played it and It sounded nice, felt like a bigger neck then my 2006 standard sunburst.

Then I gave him my money and took the guitar home with me:shock:

Have some plans swapping pick ups and wireharness on this on but not untill summer is over.

Got home and looked at it closer, something is really off on this I noticed. The clear lacquer on this is super thick and it looks like it has bin gassing small bubbles because it is full of tiny creates on the whole guitar! Never seen this before.

Serial on this is 11121511789.
It was a 2011model sold new in 2013.

Taking some pics of it later today.

Attachments

• 20150514_020500.jpg
    20150514_020500.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 71

Fuelish

Reaction score
Got home and looked at it closer, something is really off on this I noticed. The clear lacquer on this is super thick and it looks like it has bin gassing small bubbles because it is full of tiny creates on the whole guitar! Never seen this before.
Taking some pics of it later today.
More pics would be great, looks fine in the one photo, other than having a pickguard and switchring still on it ;)
The poly on all of 'em is super thick, and I'd imagine if there were any bubbles, it happened during application and before it was dry - nothing's gonna "gas" off and through dried poly. I have an '07 Std honeyburst, love it!!! HNGD, and...pics, please

Latest Threads