NGD! Custom shop R0 Les Paul Standard

MuLLe

Reaction score
Ive had many guitar the last year, searching for the right one. The problem I have is my hand, I have Multiple Sklerose and if the neck is too fat, small, thin or wide it ends in tremor, cramps, severe pain within minutes in my hand and fingers. So I have had them all, R9, R8, R7, early 90's, older guitars and newer and the results have been the same. Pain and tremor.

So in my mind I have had the idea that an R0 would be great, the neck carve etc... but hard to find one.

Finally I found one. This is a brand new 2019 model. Its been hanging in their show room.

Its comfortable, it plays so nice, sounds crazy good and finally I feel like im home. Ive had this feeling on some of the guitar previous but then the problems kicks in in my hand. But not with this one.
It plays like butter and im loosing my self when im playing it :), I just drift away.

Its in Iced Tea burst but I find the colour to be more deep and it weighs 8.3 lb.

04.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

DanD

Reaction score
That's very nice. I'm seeing some nice tops lately. Much better than the past couple years.

Congrats!

hotshot

Reaction score
After seeing yours, I believe a RO will be in my future !!!!!

Bro KV

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
The grain and color is exceptional!!!

mjross

Reaction score
Ive had many guitar the last year, searching for the right one. The problem I have is my hand, I have Multiple Sklerose and if the neck is too fat, small, thin or wide it ends in tremor, cramps, severe pain within minutes in my hand and fingers. So I have had them all, R9, R8, R7, early 90's, older guitars and newer and the results have been the same. Pain and tremor.

So in my mind I have had the idea that an R0 would be great, the neck carve etc... but hard to find one.

Finally I found one. This is a brand new 2019 model. Its been hanging in their show room.

Its comfortable, it plays so nice, sounds crazy good and finally I feel like im home. Ive had this feeling on some of the guitar previous but then the problems kicks in in my hand. But not with this one.
It plays like butter and im loosing my self when im playing it :), I just drift away.

Its in Iced Tea burst but I find the colour to be more deep and it weighs 8.3 lb.

View attachment 581199
View attachment 581201 View attachment 581202 View attachment 581203 View attachment 581204 View attachment 581205 View attachment 581206
That’s a real beauty! So glad you found the right one. Congrats and play her in good health Sir!

bluesoul

Reaction score
Beauty! Glad you found the one that works for you! Enjoy!

el84ster

Reaction score
Gorgeous! Glad you found one that doesn’t hurt, that sounds awful!

MuLLe

Reaction score
Gorgeous! Glad you found one that doesn’t hurt, that sounds awful!

Yes it is. It is not optimal when you love to play guitar :), but it could have been worse so im happy.

spartacus slim

Reaction score
That’s a beauty! Glad to hear the neck fits your hand so well - long may it continue! :cheers:

1allspub

Reaction score
That guitar is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!! Glad you finally found *the one*. Tenacity pays off! ;)

Congrats and HNGD!!! :cheers:

Latest Threads