NGD Burny Jeff Beck

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi just bought this and waiting for it to arrive. Seller thought it could be a FLG-75 from the early 1980’s.
I can’t find much information on this model, just know it is going to be a great guitar.

This will be my first Burny.

Pictures included are the sellers.

Have always wanted a Jeff Beck style LP.

Actually got to see him play his around 1974 or 1975, before he switched over to Strats primarily.

Attachments

Last edited:

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
Very nice wraptail JB Burny.

That's a brand that has also eluded me. Nice first score i'd say !!

Congrats !! With the serial number i'm sure some of the Burny experts can tell you the year if not more.

nopea

Reaction score
Nice!

The back of the headstock appears to have serial stamped into it but perhaps painted over at some point? The way the Gotoh logo is on the back on the tuners also scream early Burny to me as well.

Perhaps when you get the guitar you can have a look at the pots, if original then they might have a date them (depending on which pot maker they used).

kips1963

Reaction score
Happy NGD! Beautiful Becky you got there.
But I couldn't help but notice: is Becky playing through a Jubilee-style Marshall 2203R?? If so: that's the first (other) one I've seen since I bought mine about 10 years ago....!

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kips1963, the picture with the Marshall is from the previous owner, looks like a nice rig.

Shredder69

Reaction score
It's dated on the back of the headstock. Should be a late (i.e. last half) '77 FLG-75 given that the first digit looks like a 7 and there's no script.

Latest Threads