NGD: Burny black beauty Custom

Caretaker

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I like a nice ebony board but my Gibson Custom has a braz board(employee guitar? or replaced board) and I love it.
I just love rosewood.
The only thing yours need is some color on that white binding. LOL

jcsk8

Reaction score
I like a nice ebony board but my Gibson Custom has a braz board(employee guitar? or replaced board) and I love it.
I just love rosewood.
The only thing yours need is some color on that white binding. LOL
that´s unusual. Maybe pics?

jcsk8

Reaction score
Hope he doesn´t mind. Thank you for the pics. That´s a rare bird.

rockinlespaul

Oxblood Addict
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I don't mind at all. That is one sexy looking Custom!

rockinlespaul

Oxblood Addict
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
After having this for a few days, I must say it keeps up with the others quite well! Pretty decent pickups and electronics too. I have to admit that I might try to find a P90 guitar similar to this to trade for though. I just really already have the humbucker thing covered pretty well with my other two.

jcsk8

Reaction score
One day I´ll get a Mij with P-90´s too. The only I see around here, in Brazil, was a bit expensive, so I want to wait more. But it was a nice 56 style goldtop. That´s what I´m missing.
Currently I have a 1980 FLG-90 cherry burst and the Custm RLC-60. Both amazing.
And altought the original pickups were really nice I made a leap for boutique Wolfetones Dr. V´s on both and it worth. They spoke much more now. For me perfeclty.
One of the original pickups is sitting on a semi hollow and other is waiting for a good guitar.

Benjammin

Reaction score
The oxblood has the factory Fernandes L-102's. They sound fantastic.
cheers, and congrats on the new guitar. I'm about to pull the trigger on a Hagstrom Swede, there is definitely something special about an all mahogany LP type guitar

rockinlespaul

Oxblood Addict
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
cheers, and congrats on the new guitar. I'm about to pull the trigger on a Hagstrom Swede, there is definitely something special about an all mahogany LP type guitar
Yes there is. I also have a all hog(1 piece)R7. Love it, but it's listed for sale at the moment. This one is for trade. Mods please delete if I'm breaking the rules here.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Yes there is. I also have a all hog(1 piece)R7. Love it, but it's listed for sale at the moment. This one is for trade. Mods please delete if I'm breaking the rules here.
I wish I had a trade for you as I'm hoping to get a nice black Custom for next MIJ. Unfortunately I only have one P90 guitar, and wish to keep it. You probably wouldn't want it anyway as it's a MIC Jay Turser SG copy. It does have a new refret and Gibson electronics/pickups. I, too, hope to have a P90 single cut to add to my collection as well down the road. GLWT.

Thorin

Reaction score
I always doubted if buy a Burny or a Greco Les Paul custom....but in the last times, I'm convinced to buy one...

The diference in the price is huge, and the sound is fantastic...

Salud!!